✩* ⋆ 14 ⋆ *✩

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ Panic ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

America POV

Canada and I are on the couch watching a movie. We are now both grounded thanks to me! It's been 5 days since the incident and we have forgiven each other. Well, more of him forgiving me because he did nothing wrong. I met up with China and Russia with the excuse of going to the mall. Mommy came to watch me. I told my two younger siblings to come so they can distract Mommy for five or so minutes. In return, they want me to tell them what I've discussed with Russia and China. Obviously I lied to them by saying that we were conversing on how to get Canada and Ukraine back together.

I hear the doorbell ring. Canada and I looked at each other wondering if Father called anyone over as we weren't allowed to bring friends. Mommy went to open the door and greeted the country. China? What is he doing here?

"Hello madam." China bows slightly. Mommy softens her stare and a welcome smile creeps on her face. "May I speak with America and Canada? It's urgent." She immediately frowns when she remembers what Father had said.

She sighs then calls Father, "mon amour!" She walks up stairs trying to find him. China grins at me. I glare at him angrily. I told him not to come here! He's going to get me in more trouble.

I quickly storm over to him. "China, why are you here?!" I whisper–scream.

He chuckles and places his hand on my cheek. "I'm allowed to visit you, ain't I?" I cross my arms angrily. Father is going to rage! "Awe, is 美国 mad? I just wanted to see you." China pouts. I roll my eyes knowing that he's lying about coming. He always has a purpose. Everything he does is something related to his plan.

I feel someone push me aside: Father. Father looks at China, confused "you must be?"

China slightly bows, "my name is China, sir." I can see Father's face morph into an angry one. He glares at me seemingly thinking I called him over. I put my hands up in defense. He came here by himself! "I came here to discuss an important topic with America and Canada. Is it alright if they follow me to the park?" China smiles innocently. Father looks at him, contemplating his intentions. If I say anything then Father will believe I planned it.

I hear New Zealand squeal in the background, "China! You're here!" She rushes towards him and hugs him. China chuckles and hugs her back much to Father's and my disbelief. Does she know him or is this a joke?

"Hey Zea! It's been a while." He smiles, "I brought you something, your favorite." He reaches into his crossbody backpack and hands her a container with mince pie. My Father and I stare at each other in shock as New Zealand starts cheering in delight. She rushes inside to start bragging about all this to Australia because she is the one who got the, to her, best meal on the planet. How much does China know about my family? All I know is that he has a younger brother who he hates to the bone. Other than that, nothing else. I am honestly creeped out by him.

Father, upon seeing how close he is with New Zealand, decides that Canada and I could go under the conditions that he goes as well. Obviously, China agrees. The four of us head out to the park. Father made sure I didn't talk to China which made me bored. I walked behind them. The three males conversed about school and life in general. I'm f*cking jealous. I want to talk to China too!

I kick some rocks on the sidewalk as we make our way into the park. We walk by the peaceful pond full of water breathing organisms. F*ck, is that Japan? I quickly rush behind my Father. He's tall enough to cover me from that crazy country's view.