✩* ⋆ 15 ⋆ *✩

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩Promises ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

America POV

"Maple, don't cry now." I mumble. Canada continues to cry onto my lap. My pants are now drenched with his tears. I won't complain. I cried on his shoulder more times than I can remember. I sigh, not knowing how to make him feel better.

Canada looks up at me tearfully. It hurts looking at him in this state. He swallows, his bottom lip shakes. "Is it true she did it willingly?" I bite the inside of my cheek. I know China already told him, but I don't want to tell him during his weak state. "Please Amy, tell me the truth." Canada clasps my hands, looking at me pleadingly with tears flowing down his cheeks.

I take in a deep shaky breath, "you should go to bed." I try getting up and lead him to his bedroom.

Canada grabs onto my arm tightly, "please Amy. I need to know who." I can hear the desperation in his voice.

I swallow hard, "I'll ask China for you, alright? It's time for you to get to bed." I call for Australia to help me get him into bed. With him, we were able to carry the emotionally distressed Canadian up the stairs and into his room. We lay him on his bed and stare at him with sympathy. Neither of us have gone through a heartbreak. Well, Australia became super depressed when his spider died but not to the point of how Canada is acting.

"Amy, what happened? Why did he need to go to the hospital?" Australia asks me when we are outside Canada's door. I shut the door so that Canada doesn't hear us talking. I don't want to remind him of our conversation with China.

I look at Australia, debating on whether to tell him or not. He is a loudmouth and might tell the neighborhood. But he is my little brother and I shouldn't keep these kinds of secrets from him. "Promise me not to tell anyone about this. Anyone." Australia nods his head and uses his hand to make a zip motion over his mouth. I lean closer to his ear, "Maple found out that his lover isn't a virgin."

Australia looks at me with confusion. "She's still the same girl. There's no reason to be upset." I shush him and glare angrily at him. If Canada hears his comment he will go bananas. "What's so wrong about her losing her virginity to someone else?" Australia says, his voice muffled by my hand.

"You don't understand do you?" I roll my eyes. "Have you seen the way Maple looks at her? His eyes are full of desire and longing."

"What?" Australia tilts his head, still trying to understand.

I facepalm, "in simple terms, he wants to marry her and make her his and only his. That's why her staying a virgin is so important." Australia nods his head, understanding the situation now.

"F*cking Maple syrup brain, who cares about her virginity as long as she loves you." Australia grumbles, having more common sense than Canada. I hum in agreement.

I hear my name being called from behind Canada's door. Before I open the door I tell Australia to tell New Zealand about Canada. When my younger brother leaves, I enter the room to find my older brother hugging a pillow. "Amy." He calls, "sleep with me tonight. I'm scared."

"Okay," I say. I walk over and get onto his bed. He hugs my arm tightly as if he doesn't want to let go of something precious. The tears have stopped flowing down his face. I softly smile, hopefully he will feel better soon. But when I look at his angelic features, I feel guilt.

If I never accepted the deal this would've never happened. If I never met Russia, this would've never happened. If I never met China this would've never happened. If I never came to UN high school, none of this would have happened and I would be at peace, in my bedroom doing whatever my mind tells me to do.

It's all my fault.

'^'

"Китай, why did you tell him?" Russia growls, holding China against the wall. There's no sign of regret, but a sign of joy on the Chinese's face.

He chuckles, "you should've seen him. It was hilarious." He receives a hard slap on the cheek, but he continues to keep his composure as if pain was just a feeling. "Didn't you say you wanted to get your sister away from him? Did I not do that for you?" China pouts.

Russia let's go and groans. "Yes, I did say that but it wasn't the right time."

China rolls his eyes, "so when was the right time?"

"You didn't say who took her virginity, did you?" Russia asks, completely ignoring China's question.

"Of course not! I'm not stupid."

"Who took her virginity? I need to know." I say, getting into their conversation. The two males look at each other, seemingly deciding if they should tell me.

"You don't. It's not important." China waves it off.

"My brother is walking around asking everyone he knows just to get an answer." I glare, "tell me who."

Russia's eyes grow wide. He turned to China, eye blazing an angry glow. "I told you not to tell him." With that, he storms out of the room.

I turn to China, "tell me who it is." He shakes his head. "Please, China. He's stressed and I don't want to see him like this. Please." I grab onto China's arm, begging him. He looks at me, surprised. I don't know why.

China hums in acknowledgement, "then you'll have to do what I say." I bite my bottom lip, not wanting to have another person control my life. Father already suspended me for going out by myself. It would be much worse when China tells me what to do. I can't say yes, but I'm desperate.

"No, I won't." I say.

China raises an eyebrow, "I thought you wanted to help your brother. Is that right?"

"Not on this condition, no." I know he's trying to guilt trip me. China sits down next to me and pulls me onto his lap. I squeak in surprise and try getting off. I look at him, wondering what he's thinking. He has a maniactic smile on his face that sends chills down my spine. "Are there other ways?" I ask.

"Well there is this one thing." He plays with a strand of my hair. I swallow hard. It doesn't seem good. China laughs, "I'm just joking. I'll never force you to do anything, 美国. You look so scared." China caresses my cheeks and I blush in embarrassment. I should've known better.

"China, that wasn't funny." I pout, hugging him tightly. He continues to laugh. Soon enough, he stops wheezing. I mumble curses to myself before looking up at him, "please China. Tell me who took Ukraine's virginity."

It takes a few seconds for him to process what's happening. His cheeks turn pink but then he gets angry at himself and turns his head away from me. "If I tell you, promise me your trust."

I stare at him, confused. "I promise."

‧͙⁺˚・༓☾ SIR YES SIR ☽༓・˚⁺‧͙