✩* ⋆ 32 ⋆ *✩

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ Decisions ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

America POV

New Zealand giggles, "you should wear this!" She pulls out a hanger with nothing on it.

"Kiwi!" I glare. She laughs and puts the hanger back.

"Oh, I know!" She pulls out a white cropped blouse.

"I can't wear that. Do you see this?" I pulled down the collar of my shirt to reveal my fading hickies.

She shrugs. "It shows that you're taken," she smirks. I shake my head in disapproval. "Can I wear it then?" she asks slyly.

"You have your own clothes!"

"But Amy—"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Pretty please?"

"No."

"I'll clean your room for three days." She begs on her knees, with her hands clasped together, looking up at me with those adorable puppy dog eyes.

"Fine. Don't ruin it or else you'll have to pay me." I glare, succumbing to her pleas.

"Yeah yeah, I know." She rolls her eyes jokingly. "What are you going to wear though?"

"Something not revealing. I don't want Father to see my hickies. Hell go crazy!" I explain the obvious. I reach into my closet to get a simple white shirt with my flag on it. Then I grab a pair of light blue short jeans. A simple and ordinary outfit, nothing too fancy or revealing.

"Your hickies aren't that visible and your outfit is too basic for someone like you!" New Zealand pointed out.

I roll my eyes, "when did you start caring about what I wear?"

"Since my wish for you to get double penetrated."

"You little b*tch!" She runs out of my room and I chase her down the hallway.

"I'm not sorry Amy!"

'^'

"I can't wait!" I squeak when I see the bright lights of the carnival in the distance. Canada, New Zealand, Australia, and I are walking to the park where the carnival is held. I can already hear the screams of joy which gets me even more excited. I want to go on every carnival ride!

New Zealand giggles, "you're acting like a child Amy!"

"Shut up. Let me have this moment." I glare.

"Maple, are you excited to see her?" Australia smirks. I immediately turn my head around to look at the Canadian. Is he keeping something away from me? It sure seems like it.

Canada stares at Australia in confusion, "who's her?"

"Ukraine, duh."