✩* ⋆ 13 ⋆ *✩

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ Long Walks and Talks ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

America POV

China, Russia, and I are walking in the park talking about anything that comes to our minds. It's a bright day and there isn't much going on at school since we're on a week long break. I escaped punishment and was able to go out today. Father is nicer to me now. I wonder why. Anyways, it's only when our conversation changes direction that the joyous day becomes gloomy. China and Russia both start complaining how hellish life is with their siblings. While they were talking, I recalled how I treated Canada the other night. My stride slows down as I soon drown myself in my thoughts. Canada didn't deserve this. Ukraine isn't that bad of a country. The two will make a lovely couple. Why am I like this?

"Америка?" I hear Russia call my name. I look up and see him and China 6 feet in front of me. I fake a smile, reassuring them that I'm alright.

China sees through me, "you can tell us." I sigh and lead them to a more private part in the park. I don't want any bystanders listening or else word might get out and my Father's name will be ruined.

I sit on the grass and hug my knees. The two sit in front of me, giving me concerning and confused glances. "Maple is no longer allowed to talk to Ukraine and it's all because of me." I mumble, my voice cracking. Russia beams and the two males high five each other, laughing away. I watch them silently. My brother probably hates me now. I only told Father about Ukraine to get myself out of trouble. It worked, but now I feel guilty. I don't care about Ukraine. I care about my brother. My awfully sweet loving brother. He helped me through everything and when he finally found someone who he truly loves. I repaid him by ending his relationship. Will he ever forgive me? I was just scared of Father's beatings!

I sniff, finding myself to be crying. I quickly dry my tears with the sleeve of my shirt. I can't believe I'm crying in this wonderful weather. The laughing countries make me angry. How would they know the pain I'm in? The two see their siblings as a threat;both want authority and power over many around them. I, on the other hand, love my siblings dearly. I can't bear watching them get hurt.

Canada ignored everyone today. When we were eating breakfast, his eyes was focused on the untouched food in front of him. My younger siblings began to get worried since they never saw Canada this emotionless. Australia started cracking up jokes, trying to lighten the mood. This only made the Canadian angrier as he left the table and stormed to his room.

Tears are flowing down my face now. Stop it America. You'll get laughed at. America, stop being weak! I feel China pulling me onto his lap. I can't bear the sorrow anymore! I hug him tightly, sobbing onto his shoulder. I feel him stroke my back. It is comforting in a way, but I know it isn't real. He's only faking his affection like he does to all the countries he talks too. I guess it will do for now. "Shhh, don't cry now. What you did was right." I hear Russia's soothing voice. It makes me believe him, but deep down I know I'm in the wrong. He's only saying this to make me feel better.

I glare at him. Tears still flood down my face. "Unlike you, I care about my family's happiness more than anything. I should've never accepted this deal! It's all your fault!" I hissed. Russia doesn't take this by surprise. He has the audacity to chuckle. I burn with rage, ready to slice him open. How could he—

China cups my cheeks and squeezes them, "you're so cute when you're angry." I stare at him completely forgetting what I was mad and crying about a few seconds ago. My cheeks burn, not in anger but in embarrassment. He smirks, before pecking me on the lips. Alright. He's done it. I'm a blushing nervous wreck. He doesn't stop there and continues to kiss me. I try pushing away, only for him to pull me closer and deepen the kiss. I breathe heavily and gasp when he bites my bottom lip. He slips his tongue in my mouth, exploring the territory. To be honest, I don't want him to stop. He is an amazing kisser that I can't resist. Instead of fighting I started kissing him back passionately. When I can't take it anymore I break the kiss. A string of saliva forms between our mouths. I look at him, panting heavily. I can see the lust in his eyes which arouses me to continue kissing him only to remember that Russia is watching and we are in a public park. I flush red in embarrassment when I realized what I did.