✩* ⋆ 25 ⋆ *✩

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ Nickname ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

America POV

Great. This is going to be so f*cking awkward.

"Get into your groups! The teams with the best aim will receive an A for this quarter." The P.E teacher claps.

"アメリカ!" I hear Japan cheer. She hugs me from behind, to which I yelp in surprise at the contact.

"Hi Japan." I fake my enthusiasm. She purrs and I feel her hand sliding down my back. I am grossed out by her. Doesn't she have a boyfriend? What's his name—South Korea?

"Don't touch my girlfriend." China shoves Japan away. She hisses and slaps him on the cheek. Before anything can get worse, as in China beating her up, I act like the caring girlfriend everyone wants to see.

I kiss his cheek and hug him. "She was only hugging me. Nothing serious." China seems amused at my change in personality. I sneak a glare at him.

Russia comes over with Germany. Hopefully that German can keep Japan away from me. Japan always likes to touch me inappropriately for some reason and I don't get why! I know I'm hot, but I like it when others admire me from afar.

"Guten tag." Germany smiles. Russia rolls his eyes like he usually does when he's annoyed. I stop hugging China and turn my attention to the many groups preparing for the accuracy contest.

"Let's beat those f*ckers." I grin, taking a gun out of my pocket and spinning it around on my finger.

China smirks, "I like the way you think."

"Finland is really good at aiming. If we want to beat everyone, we need to beat him." Germany smiles nervously.

"You're ruining the mood." Russia rolls his eyes, picking out a gun from the rack.

"Maple!" I shout, trying to get my brother's attention. He turns towards me with a questioning look. "Want to trade members?"

"What's your offer?" A guy who is shorter than Canada asks in a raspy tone. He has a bandana tied around his neck and his shirt hugs him nicely. It shows all his build.

"I can trade Japan for Finland." I offer. I hear Japan protest behind me. I grin evilly.

The guy in the bandana shakes his head, "he's one of our best assets. But, we will be willing to trade Finland for Russia."

"不能, 俄罗斯 stays. You can take Germany. He's annoying anyways." China suggests.

Germany glares at him, "I am not annoying!"

"So?" Russia asks. The guy in the bandana thinks.

"We'll trade him for Amy." Canada butts in.

"Нет."
"不行."

"You know what? You can have Japan for free." I smile, shoving Japan towards their group. She hisses at me.

"Come on Japan! We'll beat them." A girl in a white floral dress takes Japan away.

Russia scoffs, "I'd like to see you try."