✩* ⋆ 22 ⋆ *✩

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ Always ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

America POV

"Canada's here to pick you up." I hear knocking.

I grumble in annoyance and stuff my face in my warm pillow. "Five more minutes Maple." I yawn, still not willing to open my eyes. I snuggle with my warm pillow and smile.

"美国, wake up." I hear China hum.

I shake my head. "No!" I pout.

He chuckles, "your brother is waiting for you."

I sigh and get up. I rub my eyes. I suddenly realized that I'm in China's room with the top part of my body exposed(she has a bra on)! I quickly cover myself, flushing red. China rests his head on my shoulder and hugs me from behind. His skin on mine sends shivers down my spine. He licks my neck and I slightly gasp. "China." I mumble. He turns my head towards him and pecks me on the lips.

He smiles and I flush red. He's so f*cking hot! I'm so lucky to have him. Wait, I don't like him. He's only an ally. China gets off the bed and makes his way to his drawer. I looked around for my shirt, and that's when I remembered he ripped it in two. It was my favorite shirt too!

"Here, wear this." He throws a dark red hoodie with a graphic print of a golden dragon on the bed. I take it and wear it, mumbling curses along the way.

"Why did you rip my shirt?" I ask, glaring at him.

China starts putting on a dark red shirt. "It was in the way."

I look at him angrily. "It was my favorite! You could've just let me take it off."

"You didn't want to take it off." China rolls his eyes.

He's right. I wouldn't take it off. I cross my arms and huff. "It's still your fault."

China pouts, "don't be mad at me, 美国." He sits down next to me and caresses my cheek. I try pretending to be angry, but I can't. I feel bad now!

"Okay, I forgive you." I say half heartedly.

China grins and pushes me onto the bed. He hovers on top of me and I look at him in shock. My cheeks are burning up so much! China kisses me softly. I lean into it, deepening the kiss. He's such an amazing kisser. His love seems so real—

"Hurry up! Canada's getting impatient." Taiwan's voice comes from the other side of the door. China breaks the kiss, and looks at the door angrily.

"离开!" China growls.

"加拿大正在接受妈妈的审问,我想他们很快就会打架." Taiwan reasons. China sighs and gets off me. He holds his hand out for me and I take it.

"What did he say?" I ask, getting pulled up.

China furrows his eyebrows, "my mom and your brother are arguing." I panic and drag him out the door. Gosh, Maple f*cking syrup!

"I don't want to hear about it! I'm only here to pick up my sister!" Canada shouts, eyes blaring with rage.

"You are a threat to my country. Your father is a bad man!" The Qing Empire snares. Taiwan is in between them, trying to calm them down.