✩* ⋆ 20 ⋆ *✩

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ Gross ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

America POV

My eyes flutter open as the first raze of the sun beams through the window. I hear the sound of birds singing as the new day begins. I groan and turn to my side, trying to shield myself from the morning raze. Why does it smell like Russia?

I jolt up, looking frantically around a foreign room. I'm in Russia's room. I see my dress hanging on the doorknob and that's when I realize someone changed me. I was wearing a dark gray oversized shirt that reached to my knees. I frantically feel my chest for my necklace. Thankfully it's still there. I sigh in relief. Whoever changed me is the least of my concern.

Oh my f*cking gosh. Father will be furious when I get back home. Nothing I can do about it now. I get off the bed and find a pair of black slippers on the ground waiting for me to wear. I slip them on and slowly make my way to the door. I open it and peek out. I don't remember which way leads to the dinning hall. This place is a maze!

A maid spots me. "Excuse me, can you help me find Russia?" I ask, hopefully loud enough to hear. She looks at me with little emotion, then enters a room. I frown. Rude...

"Hi America." I jump when I hear Ukraine's voice behind me. She giggles quietly at my startled state.

"Don't do that." I snap, glaring at her.

The Ukrainian looks at the ground guilty. "Sorry," she mumbles. We stay in silence for a while before she starts speaking again, "I know we started out... rough." She pauses again, trying to figure out what to say to not stir my anger and annoyance. "Can we start over? I'm sorry for all the things I've done to you." She stutters, fidgeting with her hands.

I feel bad. I can't stay 'mad' at her forever. "I forgive you." I mumble. I can see her instantly light up which makes me smile a little. I hate Russia for making me harm his sister emotionally. But I will get my desire. That's all that matters—

"Thank you!" Ukraine shines her pearly teeth. "Now I know you must be wondering who changed you." She smirks.

I flush, "you're scaring me." I hope it's not who I think it is.

Ukraine giggles, "don't worry, a maid changed you." I sigh in relief. "Let's go find Росія and Китай!" She drags me out the room and I stumble behind her. For a small body, she does have a lot of strength. She leads me to the door the maid went into and opened it.

My cheeks turn completely red at the view. Russia's in the middle of wearing a T-shirt and China's on the bed scrolling on his phone—shirtless. My eyes trail down his body, noting every scar he has. I then find him staring at me with a smirk. "Take a picture, it will last longer."

"No thank you." I turn away, trying to hide my blush. I hear him chuckle. It makes me more embarrassed.

"What were you two doing—in one room?" Ukraine asks.

"We were watching a horror movie." Russia rummages the drawer for something. He finds what he's looking for and throws the T-shirt onto China's face, much to the other's dismay. China grumbles in frustration while putting on the shirt.

Ukraine looks at them skeptically, "I don't believe you."

Russia glares at her. "Then get out."