✩* ⋆ 31 ⋆ *✩

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ Day 8 ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

America POV

Day 8 of avoiding China. We've become more distant physically and figuratively. Honestly, it's unbearable. I want to talk to him. I want to see him smile again. Unfortunately, that would make me like him more than I do. The only times we do interact is when the school has social gatherings. Although reluctant, I have to stay next to him to show that we are a happy couple. Sometimes, we hold hands, and I do not want to get to how good it feels touching him again.

I'm so grateful I have Canada as my brother. When Russia tries to get answers out of me, he would distract him or drag me away. I know Russia's just caring for his friend and I want to answer him, but I don't have an answer. I don't know why I'm doing this or what good it will bring. I just want to keep my distance and, hopefully, keep my feelings locked away in a jar. I'm mad at him because he possibly f*cked Vietnam. I'm just—I don't know.

"Amy, what do you think?" Canada chuckles, nudging me out of my trance.

"What?" I ask, looking up from the table to see 6 pairs of concerned eyes.

Ukraine frowns, "you've been staring at nothing for 20 minutes straight. Are you okay?"

"No," I groan, covering my face with my hands. "I don't like being the 7th wheel!" This causes the couples to blush. I laugh at Germany's face. He always goes so red whenever someone makes him remember that he's dating Poland. It's funny how he thinks Poland is still unreachable while he's literally dating her.

Germany glares at me, unable to utter a word while Poland kisses his cheek lovingly. "Hey guys!" Israel chirps, sitting next to me with Taiwan following suit.

I slam my head against the table, "now I'm the 9th wheel."

"What?"
"不是!"

I wish Russia would sit with me. He keeps China company at the other table and I always see tons of girls surrounding the two countries. Afterall, they're popular and there are rumors spreading around that China and I broke up. We never broke up because there wasn't an us, but it feels like we broke up because I always have this lingering feeling of pain when I look at him smiling at the other countries he's talking to. He won't smile like that at me any more. I ended it all to save my heart.

To save my soul.

"Amy, you're doing it again." Canada sighs, moving his hand in front of my eyes.

I smile at him, "I'm just thinking about my upcoming physics test. Nothing much." Canada looks at me, concerned for my well being.

"América, what happened to you and China?" He asks. Canada slaps his boyfriend's hand. "Sorry." Mexico quickly says, making up for his mistake. He smiles nervously, rubbing his hand.

I clasp my hands together and smile, "nothing happened. I just like spending time with you guys."

Israel hugs me, "Awe, you're so sweet! I love you."

"I love you too," I giggle, hugging her back. Looking over her shoulder, I can tell Taiwan knows something's up. He raises an eyebrow and shakes his head slowly.