✩* ⋆ 21 ⋆ *✩

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ Nerf Guns ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

America POV

"China! Stop it!" I pout. He continues laughing.

"美国, you got the world's angriest country to kiss you. You should be proud!" He chuckles.

I groan, "she was so gross! Just thinking about it makes me want to throw up." China pats my back and side hugs me. I cross my arms in anger.

Ukraine told China that I kissed Third Reich. She was left stunned when China said "okay, bye." She's such a tattle tail—or because she has trust issues. I don't know what she's trying to do, but I know she wants Canada back. Messing with me is the wrong way to start.

I huff, "I doubt you would want to kiss her."

China shrugs, "if I can get something out of her, I would."

I let myself think about that for a second. He probably wants to get something out of me, but I have nothing to give. Or do I? What does he want from me? "美国, I only want your love. Nothing else." China reassures.

"What?" I stutter. Blood floods to my face and I look at him in shock. China blushes and scratches his neck.

"I said that out loud, didn't I?" He chuckles nervously.

I nod at him. We stay in silence, both blushing profoundly. I never realized that he wants my love. No wonder he said yes to our fake relationship deal. But he didn't know me before then. Right?

"I'll see you later, China." I hug him and make my way into my classroom.

I didn't pay attention to the whole lesson. Does China really love me? That's the only question in my head. Thinking about it makes me smile and feel giddy on the inside.

"—America, Taiwan, and Israel. Break up into your groups. The project is due next Wednesday."

Wait, what are we doing? "Hi! My name is Israel." A girl approaches me. Her hair is nicely done in a side braid ponytail, her glasses are a pastel blue, and she's wearing a white hoodie with a few graphic prints of a city. I smile at her. She looks trustworthy and innocent.

"My name's America." I shake her hand. She sits down next to me and Taiwan comes over and sits in front of us.

"My house, after school." Taiwan sighs, "I'm grounded."

"What did you do?" I ask.

Taiwan gives me a 'seriously?' look. I shrug. I'm interested now. "I fought with 中國 and we broke a vase." I snicker to which he responds with a glare. "Quit laughing." He grumbles.

"Right after school?" Israel asks.

Taiwan nods, "meet me at the school garden near exit B. 中國 is going to drive us."

We stay in silence for a few seconds, before I ask the stupidest question I've come up with in my entire life. "What is the project?"

Israel giggles, "we have to make a slide presentation about a story: a story that we create together." I hum in understanding. I already have a few ideas up my sleeves ready for use. Israel leans towards me, resting her head on her hands. "Who were you thinking about?" She smiles innocently.