✩* ⋆ 19 ⋆ *✩

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ Confusion ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

America POV

Apparently, Father told us that we needed to attend the Romanov ball that the Russian Empire is hosting tonight. He should've told us earlier! I don't have enough time to prepare for something so marvelous.

I rummage through my billions of dresses, trying to decide which color and what type of dress is appropriate. It's so difficult to choose! I look pretty in all of them. I would ask Mommy for help right now but I know she's busy herself. She's making macarons. I could ask New Zealand, but I don't like her taste and I can hear her screaming from her room. I grumble in annoyance. Father, Canada, and Australia have it easier. All they had to do was wear a simple dress shirt and dress pants. Why is life so hard for me?!

I peek my head out my door and find Canada walking in his dark blue dress shirt and black dress pants. He's wearing a golden chain making everything much better. I drag him inside my room and lock the door preventing him from leaving. He looks at me in shock then a smug smirk appears on his face. "Need help impressing your boyfriends?"

I glare at him, "no you f*cking Maple syrup."

Canada shrugs, "see you later then."

I grabbed his arm so he wouldn't leave. As much as I hate doing this, I need help. "I'm having a hard time picking out a dress. Please help me." I beg on my knees, looking up at him with f*cking puppy eyes.

Canada grins, liking how I'm begging for his help. I'm not the type to plead. I get what I want. But sometimes it's too much work or I'm desperate, so I beg. "Alright." Canada chuckles, patting my head. He walks over to my clothes and instantly picks out a dress for me. "Try this one." He says, throwing the dress onto my face.

"You're going to mess up my hair!" I shriek.

"Sorry Amy." Canada chuckles.

I huff then take a good look at the dress. It's a silky emerald satin gown that I haven't worn in so long. The dress has an open back and a v-neck. "Are you sure?" I ask in which Canada nods his head. I drag myself into the bathroom to change.

I strip down and put the dress on. Do I have to wear a bra? I can literally see it in the dress. I take them off, but then I don't want my breasts to be flying everywhere. Well they won't because the dress will be tight enough to hold them in place. "Maple," I mumble shyly. I hear a hum from the other side of the door. "Should I wear my bra?" I whisper.

"I can't hear you!" Canada says. I curse. Is he teasing me or is he serious?

"Should I wear a bra?" I asked a little louder this time, but I stuttered. I hear silence from the other side. I flushed in embarrassment. Asking my brother isn't the best choice. I should've asked New Zealand or Mommy if they weren't so busy.

"I mean, if they won't fall out—I guess?" Canada nervously chuckles. I say thanks and mentally slap myself for being so weird.

I take my bra off and put on my dress. I zip it up and look at myself in the mirror. I can't help but blush. I look so f*cking pretty! I used to feel so insecure about my body. I would always wear baggy clothes to cover my body. It was not until middle school when I started loving myself. Everyday, I would stand in front of the mirror telling myself that I'm beautiful. It was weird at first and now I'm accustomed to seeing my body. I'm proud to show the scars on my back and leg. They're, in my opinion, attractive in a way.