✩* ⋆ 11 ⋆ *✩

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ Arrival ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

America POV

"Amy, wake up!" I hear Canada beam. I groan and roll away from him. It's the weekend. I don't want to get out of bed this early. He grabs my arms and tries dragging me out of bed.

"Let me sleep." I grumble. Canada yanks me off the bed. "F*ck!" I moan when my *ss hits the ground. Canada let's go, bursting with laughter. I get up and climb back onto my bed to Canada's dismay. He grabs my ankles and pulls me off the bed again. I land with a loud thump.

"They're coming in three minutes. Hurry up!" Canada kicks my leg. I roll around and trip him in the process. I grin at the Canadian on all fours. "You do you. I'm going downstairs." He glares, getting up. I sit up and watch him leave my room.

Stupid Canada disturbing my precious sleep. I quickly change out of my pajamas. The last thing I want is for Father to get furious. I walk down to the living room. Mommy and Father are hugging on the couch. Australia and New Zealand are bombarding Canada with tons of questions. I walk by them like a ghost. I never bonded with Australia and New Zealand as much as Canada. It's because Australia is a loud mouth and New Zealand is too social. They can't keep secrets meaning I can't tell them anything. Isolation is the key to success.

I pop open the cap of my medicine bottle and take out two pills. I swallow them and fill a glass of water. "Amy, you still take those?" I hear New Zealand ask with concern in her voice.

I gulp down the water and place the glass on the counter. "It boosts my strength." I shrug. Well, at least Canada says they do. I forgot when I first started taking them, but it has been a while. Sadly I don't think I've seen any change in my strength. New Zealand shakes her head, a dead expression written over her face. I've never seen her this emotionless. It's probably because I never interacted with her long enough to know anything about her.

"Amy! Is it true Maple's girlfriend is coming over today?" Australia screams, breaking my train of thought. I glare at Canada angrily. I know he wants Mommy to approve her, but he knows Ukraine and I are on 'bad' terms. I should've told Father the name of the country that stole my necklace. How stupid of me! America! You need to think next time! "Amy, are you alright?" Australia waves his hand in front of my face.

I blink as I realize I dozed off into my thoughts. "Maple didn't tell me Ukraine's coming." I shoot him a glare, which he smiles back innocently. Mommy squeals and kisses Canada's cheek.

"I can't wait to meet her! She must have a pure soul if she chooses someone like you." Mommy smiles warmly. Canada flushes and nods his head. "My bébé is growing up!" Mommy kisses his cheeks continuously. Canada softly pushes her away, embarrassed.

Father chuckles, "maybe this time it will last, considering his facial expressions." My parents start teasing him and calling him cute and soft. He is their favorite afterall. I will never be like him. He always finds favor in their eyes. He is an angel while I'm an outcast. His golden brown eyes show it all.

"Mommy," Canada calls. Mommy turns her head to look at him. "Is it alright if her brother comes too?" Canada asks, out of the blue. He would never invite a family member of his new lover. Mommy and Father look at each other, confused. Canada's innocent face turns into a smug one. I don't like where this is going. "Let's just say, Amy caught feelings."

I feel everyone's eyes on me as I burn in embarrassment. Canada! You're so dead for this! "Amy's in love!" Australia teases, dancing in a circle around me. New Zealand joins the circles, giggling along. My parents stare at me, not believing the Canadian. I stormed out of the living room with my two younger siblings in tow. Could this day get any worse? I flop on my bed and groan. New Zealand and Australia jump on my bed, giggling away.