✩* ⋆ 30 ⋆ *✩

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ Avoidance ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

America POV

"She did it! I swear she did!" India screams angrily, pointing at me.

After that day, India reported me to the principal's office. Thankfully North Korea is on my side as he also found her stupidly silly. Canada is still mad at me, but not as much anymore. What does he think I'm going to do? Sit back and watch India harass my boyfriend?! Obviously not. I took action and I will pay the consequences.

I pretend to be innocent, "you're accusing me of something I never did! I was only trying to help you. You definitely hate me."

"No, it was you!"

"Stop accusing me of something I've never done!"

"Girls, girls." Mr.Gondwana sighs, "we will resolve this matter. I will keep an eye on both of you until we find the culprit. You two may leave."

"Mr. Gondwana! She is clearly bullying me like how she bullies other students, like यूक्रेन." India glares.

"She is my brother's friend and I don't make fun of others." I deadpan.

India opens her mouth to say something else but China comes in. He smiles, "你好! Mrs. T told me to give you some papers." He places the documents on the principal's desk and looks at me in question. I roll my eyes in annoyance. I don't want to see him here.

"Thank you son." The principal smiles warmly before putting the documents away. China is the favorite of almost every teacher at this school. How is that possible?!

"Mind if I ask what's happening here?" China asks. He leans on my chair and I feel him play with a strand of my hair.

The principal gestures for India to start talking, which she does. She goes on a rant accusing me of setting up the traps, making her classmates think she's gross, and how now everyone laughs at her behind her back. "And it's all her fault!" India glares angrily.

"美国, did you do it? Don't lie to me." China says softly, resting his hand only on my shoulder. I shrug his hand off.

I sigh, "for the millionth time, I didn't do it! You don't even have evidence. You're the one that caused all this and is framing me for your own actions." I huff, glaring angrily at the Indian. She gasps, offended.

China looks at me, clearly seeing through my lie, "美国 is right, you don't have evidence." India huffs in annoyance. "But, I do know one person who you should investigate. I've heard him talking about how he wants to break you and make you suffer." India burns in rage at this. She asks who and China only shrugs. "You may know him as 巴基斯坦."

India gasps and immediately storms out of the office. The principal, buying into China's lie, thanks him. I'm off the hook, but if the truth was revealed I'd be in trouble. I wouldn't want Father finding out about my shenanigans.

"No problem. I'll see you later." China waves, leading me out of the principal's office. We walk down the hallway in silence as we listen to the murmurs of students in the hallways. Some gasped about drama while others talked about tests. China tries holding my hand, but I pretend not to notice. I'm still mad at him for the incident the other day. I'm sure he's happy with his new girlfriend and here I was thinking we had something special. No. We never had anything special. It's a fake relationship.