39 🔫

'In the news at 7, Porsche Pachara Kittisawasd, a local bartender who used to work at HUM bar is said to have married, Anakinn Theerapanyakun one of the richest and powerful men in Bangkok, celebrated his birthday at the Prunei Hotel last night. Kinn and Porsche's marriage which have lasted for more than seven years is proof that love sees no form of gender. The couple have been a buzz in town and the envy of others. Even netizens haven't stopped talking as they have created a fan page for Kinn and Porsche, sharing random photos and talking about how handsome both couples are. We wish Porsche a happy birthday and many more anniversaries to come.'

"This kids are on the news," Pa said as he turned down the volume of the television.
The hotel room located on the last floor, is bright and filled with sunrays seeping in through the open floor-to-ceiling windows.

"Yeah, I'm not surprised." Chan relaxed on the sofa and nodded." More than seven years and they still act like teenagers in love."

"it's been seven years already?" Pa asked.

"Shocking. Kinn staying with one partner is really news, I wonder what Porsche did to him." Chan chuckled. "It feels surreal right? Kinn Porsche..."

"Yes. I'm really proud of them," Pa smiles. "Now I can rest assured my son is doing better than I imagined."

"What do you think the next chapter will be?"

"Who knows. Life's a game of chess. Sometimes you lose sometimes you win."

"And most times losing is the only way to win," Chan said assuringly.

"But in this family, there are no losers." Pa retorted.

"Exactly."

Both men laughed as they continued playing the chess game.

Pa checked the time on his wrist watch. "Call Kinn and tell him let's all have breakfast together."

"Okay," Chan nodded.

..................

Vegas pushed his arms away from the floor as he counted backwards from ten to one, performing pushups workout.

After the pushups, he rested on his knees, then he picked up a bottled water and gulped down half of it. He stood up and stared at Pete who was busy watching some videos on his phone. Pete was wearing a silky, blue night short, which exposed his long, sexy thighs.

Vegas paused for a minute admiring the hot body before he spoke. "What are you watching? We're supposed to be working out."

"The news?"

"About what?"

"Khun Kinn and Porsche."

"Ahh..." Vegas picked his towel and wiped his upper body.

Vegas hangs the towel on his chest. He made a smirk with his lips and studied Pete for a second, who seemed engrossed in watching the news. He suddenly grabbed Pete by his ankles. "Ahh Vegas, what are you doing?" Pete laughed out, the phone dropped out of his hand and he tried to cover his exposes thighs with both his hands.

"Stop please." Pete struggled to wriggle his legs out of Vegas grips, but he held him even tighterans pulled him downward.
"Come and do some sit-ups with me," Vegas said calmly.

"Okay. Leave my legs..." Pete broke into a fit of laughter.

"Why are still shy around me? I didn't even touch you last night... You were partying so hard and enjoying yourself..."

"It's Porsche's birthday. I have a right to party!"

Vegas let released his grip on Pete's ankle and he fell on Pete, just on time to wedge him in the middle with his arms, stamped strongly on the bed. He breathed deeply as he studied his lover's cute face. "You ignored me all night, saying you were tired... You seem excited now."