Pɪʟᴏᴛ (3)

______________________________________

The pogues let everyone know that a kegger was happening in the boneyard. Word spread fast and the boneyard started filling up quickly.

Teens from all over the island made their way there. Pogues, kooks, and tourons all mingled together. The only time everyone would get along despite their social class.

JJ and Estrella linked their arms together as they raced to chug their beer. Estrella throws her cup down as a couple of teens cheer around them.

JJ laughs as he finishes. He gives her a high five linking their fingers before letting go. He jumps up on the tree before losing his balance. Estrella laughs as he comes down.

"Estrella !" Kie calls out as she walks over. Estrella looks over and notices the scowl on her face.

"What's up, Kie ?" She asks concerned

"Why is Sarah here ?"

Estrella frowns before Kie nods her head toward the girl. Estrella looks over and sees Kiara's "enemy", Sarah, with her boyfriend.

"How am I supposed to know, Kie ? I didn't invite her." Estrella chuckles

"She shouldn't be here." Kie rolls her eyes

"It's a kegger, Kie. We invited everybody. Just enjoy it, it's not that big of a deal." Estrella shrugs before turning back to JJ.

"JJ. Let's go again." She says

"You're on, baby." He says before they walk over to fill their cups again.

______________________________________

It had been a couple of hours since the kegger started. It was dark out now and a lot of teens were definitely drunk. John B and Estrella walked together as JJ walked over to them.

"John B." JJ calls out

"What're you doing ?" He says as they stop

"Yo, what's up ? I got this for you. Want it ?" He says holding out a beer

"For me ? Yeah, I'll take a sip."

"Oh, wait. Hey, hey. Hey, Sarah !" JJ yells. Sarah stops, "Sarah, can I interest you in a tasty Milwaukee beverage ?"

"No, thanks." She smiles

"Is it not fancy enough for you ?"

"No. We were just leaving."

"Hey, you know what ? I'll take it." Her boyfriend says, "I'll... Thank you, man. I appreciate it."

"That's nice suggestion there, Topper, but I didn't ask you." JJ says, "If you said pretty please, maybe, but you didn't."

"Oh, pretty please."

"Yeah." He nods before turning back to the girl, "Sarah."

"Pretty please ?"