Tʜᴇ Bᴇʟʟ Tᴏᴡᴇʀ

______________________________________

The teens ran anywhere they could. They ended up at a junkyard. Pacing around as they tried to figure out what to do. JJ looks up at the sky as he hears a plane flying over.

The others watch and realize it was the Cameron's plane.

"There goes the gold." JJ says. He turns and kicks a chair. "Shit !"

"Fuck !" Pope yells before he throws something at the wall. The others jump as they turn to him.

"Pope !" Kie yells

"God damn it !" He yells before he picks up a baseball bat and hits a mini fridge, "Shit ! Fuck ! Shit !"

"Damn it !" He yells as he breaks glass and hits a microwave. He continues on hitting whatever he sees. He throws the bat down and picks up a trash can and throws it before he kicks something.

"Pope !" Kie yells. Pope hyperventilates as he sits down on a couch.

"Holy shit, Pope." Estrella says as she walks up to him.

"Yeah, dude. I was wondering when this was gonna happen." JJ says before he holds out his vape. "Here you go, chief. A little weed never hurt no one."

"JJ." Kie says

"Relax, Kie."

"You know he doesn't smoke."

Her words fall short as Pope takes it.

"Well, maybe not until today." JJ says before sitting next to him.

"Pope." Kie tries, "Yeah, what is that gonna help ?"

"Lay off, Kie." Estrella says before sitting on the other side of Pope.

"I lost my scholarship. Walked out in the middle of the interview. It's gone. It's not gonna happen."

"You did that for us ?" Kie says

"No," He says as he stands up, "not for us. For nothing."

"I'm here for you, Pope." JJ says wrapping his arm around his shoulder, "Welcome to my world, okay ?"

"JJ.."

"What, Kie ? He's right. It doesn't matter anymore."

Pope takes a hit of the vape.

"You don't have to do that." Kie says

"What do you care ?" He snaps. Pope's eyes widen. Estrella follows his eyesight and sees John B covered in blood.

"Oh my god." She says jumping up

"Dude ! Dude, you good ?" JJ says running over.

"Oh, my God ! John B !"

"Is this yours ?" JJ says lifting his hand.

"Whose blood is that ?" Kie asks

"Hey, you okay, man ?" JJ asks softly.