Chapter 5 Love Letter

Lin Chen felt that some lingering people were really troublesome.

  Xing Conglian felt that Lin Chen was in some trouble.

  He had just arrived at the police station in the morning and was sitting in his seat reading the newly released report. He had only taken half a bite of the buns he bought in the cafeteria when he was informed by his subordinates to go to the chief's office for tea.

  The old director made a cup of the not-so-authentic Longjing, held the cup, and sat down opposite him, as if he wanted to have a long chat with him.

  "Conglian, how is the case?" The director touched the teacup and spoke very thoughtfully.

  Xing Conglian looked at the director's half-bald head and bright forehead, and sat up straight: "The case is still under investigation. I just got the report from the forensic department. The report shows that the hanging ring in the park has obvious signs of man-made damage, so , this should be a murder case."

  As if hearing the three words "murder case", the director's expression suddenly became distressed: "Conglian, I am old and my heart is not good. I hope such exciting words Can you please speak in a lower voice?"

  "The murderer's motive and method of committing the crime have not yet been clarified, or they may be related to the hospital and the Baisha case on Long Street..." "

  Shut up!" The old director almost covered his heart: "This Don't talk about this relationship casually!"

  "But Professor Fu said..."

  "Nonsense!" The old director slammed the table: "If Fu Hao is of this level, his teacher will laugh in his dreams!" "

  We, Professor Fu, after all, He's an external expert."

  "Nonsense, Fu Hao majored in psychological measurement and has never been in the field. You're telling me that he can analyze criminal cases?" "

  You mean, someone is giving Professor Fu instructions behind his back?" Xing Conglian asked mysteriously.

  "Xing Conglian!" The old director was really angry. "Yesterday, someone reported to the superiors that the Hongjing City Bureau used non-staff personnel to participate in handling cases, which seriously affected the fairness of the procedures and the purity of the police force!"

  Xing Conglian frowned, it was really strange. Just when he handcuffed Lin Chen into the police station yesterday, someone immediately reported it to his superiors?

  What's wrong with this?

  "Isn't Professor Fu a consultant you hired through formal procedures?

  " "

  Is it really Lin Chen?

  "

  "Young man, don't be too gossipy!" The old director forced himself to calm down and took a sip of tea.

  "Is there anyone who went out of their way to say hello to our superiors because of Lin Chen?" When he spoke, he was also a little unsure, "I just brought Lin Chen back yesterday to make a record. If it wasn't for someone in our bureau who recognized Lin Chen, it was someone else. I learned the news through the intranet. The reason why I was able to react so quickly must be because his name was on the blacklist..." Xing Conglian said, watching his boss' face getting darker and darker, "Was he also a police officer before? , If he's not a police officer, he's a former consultant

  to the police, right?" After he finished speaking, he hoped to be able to discern some information from his boss's expression. Apart from his ugly face, the old man refused to even look at him.