Chapter 57 Three Graves

It was almost noon, but it was still not noon.

 The bell heralding lunch has not yet rang, and the last class before lunch has not yet ended.

 The sun shone down diagonally from above. There was a large area of ​​shadow between the two buildings, and there were no people outside the building.

 The school security guards had begun to wash away the blood on the ground, and the water flow made the entire square wet.

 Walking up from the bottom of Teaching Building No. 3, you can occasionally hear the voices of teachers lecturing. Those voices are high or low, floating back and forth in the cold corridor, but there is no sense of excitement. Because of the clearness, the voices occasionally sound. The sound of human voices makes the surroundings feel too quiet.

 On the rooftop of the teaching building, the old iron door was pushed open again.

 At the place where Xu Haozhen jumped from the building, there were two police officers doing the final on-site investigation. The sudden collision of the iron chain and the door frame made the two men tremble.

 They turned around and saw two more people walking onto the rooftop one after another against the sunlight.

 "Xun...Xun Captain?" One of the police officers recognized the person and couldn't help but breathed a sigh of relief.

 "How was the scene?" Xing Conglian walked up to the two of them. He had obviously seen the live broadcast of the suicide and knew that no one else was waiting on the rooftop at that time, but he still wanted to ask one more question.

 The sunlight outside was still very dazzling. He raised his eyes and looked straight ahead. Because the sunlight was deflected, the shadow of the teaching building opposite covered him. He had to be very careful to see the surveillance camera on the roof of the building.

 The angle of the camera has been adjusted, and everything seems to be gone.

 "It should be suicide. Judging from the footprint analysis, there are no signs of pushing." One of the police officers straightened up and replied.

 It's just that although the police officer answered like this, the expression on his face was very embarrassed, and he even hesitated to speak.

 "What's wrong? What happened just now?" Xing Conglian keenly noticed his slightly open mouth and asked.

 "What do you mean this is?" The police officer took off his hat, brushed his hair, and put on the police mask again. He looked very irritated, "Just now the school leaders came downstairs and Team Jiang had a quarrel. Saying that we did not handle the case properly and did not prevent students from committing suicide in time..."

 "Can you blame us? This is because the school's mental health education is not in place." Another police officer in charge of trace inspection interjected.

 Seeing the depressed expressions of the two people who couldn't hold back their complaints, I thought that the fight downstairs just now must have been extremely fierce.

 However, the school leaders would never accuse the police for no reason. If they are looking for trouble, there must be something wrong.

 Xing Conglian did not ask the reason, but subconsciously turned around to look for Lin Chen.

 But as soon as he turned around, he was so frightened that he almost shouted.

 Lin Chen didn't know when he stood at the edge of the rooftop.

 A strong wind blew across the sky, and Lin Chen's clothes and hair were blown into chaos by the wind, as if he would be gone with the wind the next moment.