Chapter 148 - 151

Chapter 148 Stitching

14:00 sharp.

 A pure black car with embassy license plate drove out of the main gate of the embassy on time. The moment the car drove out of the iron gate, a cloud of flashlights came on. All the cameras were running and all the reporters were taking pictures. But other than that , no one spoke.

 The street in front of the embassy was filled with deathly silence. The fans in red were like crushed petals falling on the ground. They supported each other dejectedly. They covered their mouths and turned around, still immersed in extreme sadness. and in shock.

 Of all the people present, no one dared to take a step closer to the black car. It was like a moving shadow of death, and everything it passed was filled with the ultimate malice in the human world.

 Under the blue sky and the piled cotton-white clouds, the roaring sirens broke the tranquility of the entire Embassy Street.

 A group of mounted policemen drove in from a distance. They were wearing navy blue uniforms, driving snow-white motorcycles, and their red and blue police lights flashed alternately.

 The car stopped slowly, and the mounted police captain happened to park the car next to the car window and lowered the window.

 The captain saluted seriously and said in a businesslike tone: "Yongchuan Traffic Police received help from Hongjing Police and escorted Mr. Li Jingtian to the airport." The driver did not know whether he saluted or nodded. In short, they did not speak to each other. The Mounted Police

 Captain After turning the car around, four motorcycles escorted the black car. They escorted the embassy car towards the end of the road with great tacit understanding and devotion.

 ...

 14:05 minutes.

 Xing Conglian walked into the attic.

 The live broadcast has long ended, and the embassy staff has begun to dismantle the cameras installed in the four corners of the attic. The black curtains on the windows have been removed, and the bright skylight illuminates everything in the small building.

 Lin Chen was still sitting at the table, and he was still looking at the painting drawn by Li Jingtian.

 The cards on the table were messy. Seeing him come in, Lin Chen suddenly raised his head, his eyes suddenly twinkling, like a child who had done something wrong when he met the dean: "Why are you here? We are going to the cultural center to find a certificate now." Things?"

 Lin Chen casually asked a topic.

 Xing Conglian didn't answer immediately. His eyes fell on Lin Chen's arm. Lin Chen was still pressing the wound with one hand, so that there were reddish-brown dried blood between his fingers.

 The real scene is always more shocking than the live TV broadcast.

 "Take the painting and follow me." Xing Conglian said to Lin Chen.

 Lin Chen didn't know why. He was stunned for a moment, then said goodbye to the operators who were dismantling the equipment, and walked out of this room full of blood and murderous intent as calmly and confidently as when he walked into this small room.

 Even though such a big thing happened, it was still difficult to see any staff coming and going in the embassy. The corridor here is far-reaching, and wide vines cover the upper end of the corridor, covering a large area of ​​dark green shadow.

 Lin Chen followed Xing Conglian. Along the way, Xing Conglian said nothing to him. However, Lin Chen judged based on the direction that Xing Conglian did not seem to have any intention of taking him out of the scene. The direction they were traveling was this area. Walk deeper into the building complex.