Chapter 16 Invite Him

Xing Conglian thought, it has been three years.

 Feng Peilin has been observing Lin Chen for three years.

 Whether the weather is sunny or rainy, Feng Peilin always sits quietly in front of the window, looking at the young man who is quieter than him in the dormitory station opposite.

 He might watch Lin Chen read and write, or he might watch Lin Chen talking with children.

 No matter what Lin Chen did, there was always a pair of eyes not far from him that followed him like a shadow, like a thorn on his back, or perhaps more terrifying than the thorn.

 Thinking of this, Xing Conglian couldn't help but shudder.

 He returned to the police station with a book, a letter and a handful of sand.

 The stiff greetings in the police station had long ended, and the atmosphere was cold and calm.

 Lin Chen was sleeping lightly on a chair. He was covered with a police uniform.

 The silver star shines on the police uniform. Inspector Huang is sitting next to him in a white shirt, his left leg resting on his right leg, flipping through notes in his hand, and holding a glass of warm water in his other hand.

 Xing Conglian was stunned at the door. There were so many chairs in the room, but Huang Ze was sitting next to Lin Chen.

 Inspector Huang happened to sit so naturally, as if he should be sitting there.

 Xing Conglian was a little unhappy.

 Fu Hao Congxing got out from behind Lian, took a look at the situation in the office, and quickly pulled the person who was stunned at the door into the room.

 Lin Chen happened to open his eyes.

 Seeing them reply, he stood up and hung the clothes on the armrest without looking at Huang Ze.

 "I have a fever and need antipyretic medicine."

 Lin Chen's tone was weak, and his request was very blunt. His purpose of leaving the police station was too obvious and unabashed.

 Huang Ze laughed in his seat and put down the notebook at hand.

 Just when Xing Conglian thought Huang Ze would say something like "It is forbidden to deal with private matters during official business hours," he heard Huang Ze say: "Remember to buy aspirin, he is allergic to most antibiotics."

 Xing Conglian became even more angry.

 ...

 Perhaps the typhoon was about to land, and the whole city was shrouded in the eye of the storm, but the rain stopped.

 Lin Chen's steps were frivolous, but he insisted on walking. Xing Conglian couldn't defeat him, so he had to walk beside him. Fu Hao walked last with a guilty conscience.

 The sound of footsteps fell on the bluestone covered with rainwater, which was sticky and greasy.

 Although the questions in his heart have snowballed, such as what is the relationship between Huang Ze and Lin Chen, and why Huang Ze's attitude has changed 180 degrees, Xing Conglian did not ask about those trivial gossips. , he took out the evidence bag from his arms and handed it to Lin Chen: "Feng Peilin left you a book, a letter and a handful of sand. What is your relationship with him?" Lin Chen was a little stunned

 .

 But the reason why he was stunned was not because Feng Peilin left something for him, but because Xing Conglian didn't ask him any questions related to Huang Ze.