Chapter 87 Follow-up 3

Jiang Chao's words echoed in the car through the stereo.

 His face was solemn and stern, and Lin Chen could feel his anger, frustration, and unwillingness.

 However, there was no need for verbal communication. He raised his head and glanced at the reflector, and Xing Conglian was also looking at him.

 The next moment, Xing Conglian switched the car button and threw the Bluetooth headset to him. Beside him, Dynasty quickly understood and blocked Jiang Chao's communication system and the groups of his subordinates.

 Moments before he opened the door and got out of the car, he heard Xing Cong Company facing the live broadcast and giving an order to the other special police officers in the factory: "I am Xing Cong Company. This operation is now under my command. Please cover your mouth and nose quickly and evacuate the factory in an orderly manner." ."

 He closed the car door and put on his earphones. Jiang Chao's wireless communication device had been isolated and connected to his earphone device.

 Jiang Chao's angry voice came from the earphones: "What the hell are you doing, Lao Xing!" "

 Captain Jiang, this is an emergency, please forgive me." Lin Chen held down the microphone and said.

 "Consultant Lin... what do you mean... where is the old criminal!"

 Jiang Chao's voice softened obviously because he probably heard him speaking.

 Lin Chen leaned against the car door, remembering Xing Conglian's dark gaze just now, and said, "He was probably afraid of wasting time scolding you so much that he gave me the task of communicating with you."

 "Did Lao Xing take away my authority again, and then asked you to persuade me?" Jiang Chao shouted twice at the other end, but when there was no response, he laughed at himself, "It's really hard for him, and he still has to take care of me. My feelings."

 Hearing this, Lin Chen looked into the car and saw Xing Conglian's eyes moving rapidly, his lips opening and closing, as if he was directing the police officers to evacuate in an orderly manner avoiding the cameras.

 "No, I'm not trying to persuade you, I'm just asking for your understanding."

 Lin Chen lowered his head, looked at his toes, and looked at the gray road.

 In fact, of course he had many reasons to say, but it didn't matter whether it was to keep the green hills alive or not worthy of you, but it was difficult for him to say these words to Jiang Chao because he knew very well why Jiang Chao didn't leave.

 Jiang Chao's suppressed voice came from the earphones: "Consultant Lin, I think very clearly. First of all, if there is a bomb, I can stay here to buy them some time to evacuate; secondly, now the dark network is broadcasting live all over the world. Those dirty bugs are looking at us. If we go out now, what will those bugs think of our Yongchuan police?"

 Jiang Chao did not leave because he felt he could not compromise.

 Lin Chen felt sad.

 Front-line police officers are under pressure not only from their superiors, criminals, but also from social pressure. No matter when, where or where they are, they must not show any signs of compromising with criminals.

 In front of them are the criminals, and behind them are countless ordinary people.

 Not only that, if they make any mistakes, for example, today's video was edited and re-uploaded by someone, and the police were intimidated by criminals and fled, the people in front of them would be proud, and the people behind them would not be able to understand. , this is the greatest sadness.