Chapter 48 Three Graves

At the gate of Yongchuan University, the crowd of onlookers gathered more and more

 . When Xing Conglian heard this, his expression turned serious, and he turned to look at the school security guards. The security guards looked at each other, as if they didn't know anything about it.

 "Do you have specific photos that you can provide to the police?"

 "I have them!"

 Wang Shishi's mother seemed to be extremely well prepared. She took out a stack of photos from her arms.

 When Xing Conglian was about to take the photo, the woman tilted her hand, raised the photo high, and shouted loudly: "Those so-called top students at Yongchuan University wantonly spread photos of my daughter, but the school did nothing and forced her to die. My poor daughter!"

 Upon hearing these words, Xing Conglian quickly took a step forward and stood in front of the woman, blocking the reporter's lens and the flashing lights that were about to tear off the girl's last layer of fig leaf.

 "Please give me the photo," he said.

 Wang Shishi's mother also didn't expect that the police's attitude was so tough. She raised her head, glared at the police in front of her, and said, "What, do you police want to protect the school too?" Xing Conglian lowered his head and stared at the woman in front of him, his eyes changing. Very cold.

 How can a mother in this world who loves her daughter make a big fuss at school when her daughter's body is still cold, and then make her daughter's nude photos public in full view of the public? All she wants is to use this opportunity to use the media to stir up trouble. Da, then use the power of public opinion to blackmail the school and drain the last drop of blood from her daughter.

 Thinking of this, he narrowed his eyes slightly, with a deep and stern look in his eyes: "This has nothing to do with which side to protect, it only has to do with whether you have violated the law. If you don't hand over the photos, I will accuse you of spreading obscene materials." I'll arrest you for this crime."

 "You!" The woman only said one word, but she couldn't continue.

 She can obviously say a lot, such as accusing the police of abusing their power, or accusing the police of bullying her, a weak woman. Whether it is legally or morally speaking, she has a lot to say.

 But at that moment, she suddenly realized that everything the policeman said was not a joke. He was really going to put handcuffs on her in front of everyone.

 In fact, as a lawyer, it was even a very honorable thing to be tortured by the police. However, the attitude of the police in front of her was too serious and solemn. She even smelled an unusual irony in this attitude, which made her almost Unable to think of any resistance, she almost uncontrollably handed over the thick stack of photos with trembling hands.

 Xing Conglian lowered his head, took the photo with both hands, looked at the pale face of the girl in the photo, and said lightly: "Thank you for your trust, the police will do their best to investigate." After he finished speaking, he did not look at the woman's face,

 but The photo was submitted to Jiang Chao.

 When the woman saw Xing Conglian, she turned around and suddenly clenched her fists. The charge of spreading obscene materials blocked any opportunity for her to show these photos in the future. How dare this policeman say such things to the family of the deceased!

 But if she can no longer produce these photos in the future, media reporters will not pay too much attention to her daughter's death, and she will lose her best bargaining chip to put pressure on the school.