Chapter 46 Three Graves

In the room, there was the sound of paper turning slightly.

 Lin Chen turned sideways and saw that the lighting on the bedside was very dark. Xing Conglian was sitting in the shadow, looking through something with a little light, so he woke up.

 There was one more person in the room. Jiang Chao sat on the chair opposite Xing Conglian, his brows furrowed.

 He opened some quilt and sat up.

 "Are you awake?"

 Xing Conglian glanced over, his expression so hazy that he couldn't see clearly.

 "What time is it?"

 "It's just past 12 o'clock."

 Listening to this, Lin Chen calculated carefully. They only slept for less than an hour and a half, and Xing Conglian probably slept for even less time.

 From the look of Jiang Chao, it seemed that he had no choice but to disturb their sleep because he had discovered important clues.

 "What happened?" he asked.

 "Captain Jiang has found out the identities of the three deceased people."

 "So fast."

 "The fingerprints of one of the deceased people are in the police database, and the other two are students and employees of Yongchuan University, so the results came out quickly. ." Xing Conglian divided the information in his hand into two pieces and handed them to Lin Chen: "Take a look." Lin Chen was a

 little surprised. After all, this was a case received by the police in a different place. From a procedural point of view, it was inconvenient for them. Those who intervened, but Xing Conglian was not ignorant. From the look of Jiang Chao, they seemed to really need their help.

 Why?

 He lowered his head, his eyes fell on the two pages in front of him, and began to read.

 There were three deceased persons in this case, and what he held in his hand was the identity information of two of them.

 Li Sa, male, 28 years old, the only son in the family, left his hometown to work after graduating from junior high school. During his lifetime, he was a painter in the logistics department of Yongchuan University.

 Wang Shishi, female, 19 years old, is a mathematics student at Yongchuan University. She is the eldest daughter in the family and has a ten-year-old younger brother. Wang Shishi comes from a well-off family, both parents are lawyers.

 Judging from personal information alone, Li Sa and Wang Shishi are very different in age and social class. The boy is too ordinary, but the girl is as beautiful as a pearl. How did these two people intersect, and why did they meet? In the end both were buried under that banyan tree?

 Thinking of this, Lin Chen gently pinched a corner of the paper, turned his head and looked at Xing Conglian's hand.

 So, what will happen to the third deceased?

 "You just said that there is a deceased person's fingerprints in the police database. Whose is it?" Lin Chen asked.

 Xing Conglian specifically mentioned just now that the fingerprints are in the police database and not in the citizen files. This is very strange.

 "It belongs to the last deceased person." Jiang Chao answered first.

 Lin Chen remembered the last body that was excavated under the tree. It seemed to be a woman in her forties, so she asked, "Why were her fingerprints entered?" "Because of a robbery."