Chapter 40 Planting Flowers

The next day, the weather was fine.

 Professor Fu had to go back to school early in the morning because he had elective courses to take on Sunday afternoon.

 Before leaving, Lin Chen was dragged and lectured by him for a long time. Finally, the Xing Cong Company took action and forcibly dragged the person out of the car and sent him to the station.

 "Senior brother, see you the day after tomorrow!" Fu Hao waved goodbye to them across the entrance.

 Lin Chen waved his hand symbolically.

 Fu Hao walked into the station reluctantly.

 "You senior fellow apprentices also have a really good relationship." Beside him, Xing Conglian said.

 "After all, we have known each other for too many years." He and Xing Conglian said as they walked back to the car.

 "So you are going to Yongchuan for a class reunion the day after tomorrow?"

 "Yes, the day after tomorrow is the old man's birthday."

 "I must be very interesting to teach you and Fu Hao." Xing Conglian opened the car door.

 "Yeah." Lin Chen got into the car, "The old man is really interesting."

 Without returning to Yanjiaxiang or the police station, Xing Conglian parked the car on a street full of flower stalls.

 The car window was half open, and the gentle fragrance of flowers instantly poured into the car. Looking at the endless flower stalls and the smiling passers-by on both sides of the long street, Lin Chen was a little confused.

 Xing Conglian got out of the car naturally, opened the door for him, put his other hand on the roof of the car, and said with a smile: "Sir, please get out of the car." Although he sounded very unfamiliar with the world

 , But it is true that Lin Chen has never entered a flower shop, let alone walked to a long street full of flowers to hand-pick flowers that are suitable for planting in the season or for displaying at home, but Xing Conglian seems to be a veteran in all kinds of flowers. .

 Lin Chen followed him, listening to him greeting the flower stall owner and saying some terms that he could barely understand. Not long after, Xing Conglian was carrying several plastic bags in his hands, containing newly purchased seedlings. , said to be daisies and geraniums.

 "Why do you want to come here to buy flowers?"

 "It saves Professor Fu the whole day to say that our family is bare." Xing Conglian said, picking up half a bunch of lilies and baby's breath. Lin Chen naturally took the bag in his left hand, leaving him free to pay.

 Hearing what he said, Lin Chen couldn't help but laugh a little. The walls of his house were decorated with flowers, and he had a strange sense of putting the cart before the horse: "It's really a very interesting hobby." He could only say this.

 "Of course." Half of the mixed-race young man's face was covered by flowers, revealing only his handsome profile and beautiful eyes: "My mother taught me. She said that if a boy doesn't understand flowers, he will never be able to trick his wife into returning home."

 Xing Conglian's eyes were very green, and the sycamore tree behind him had just sprouted new buds, and its branches stretched in the blue sky. Lin Chen's heart trembled slightly. Although he knew it was just a joke, and although he knew very well that the joke had nothing to do with him, people are always easily moved by some sweet jokes, "Well luckily you learned it seriously." He said.