Chapter 105 - 108

Chapter 105: Pressure

Municipal Hospital, corridor on the first floor.

 The emergency building usually had an unspeakable gloomy atmosphere, but today it seemed particularly lively.

 After Li Jingtian was sent to the hospital, some of his female fans also followed him to the hospital. The girls cried and their makeup was stained, and their eyes were full of helplessness.

 Among the girls who looked like petals, one looked a little alert. She hid in the corner and looked around. Although her face did not look much different from the girls around her, she was indeed Detective Hongjing. A police officer in the team, her name is Zhang Xiaolong.

 When Zhang Xiaolong received a call from Xing Conglian, a girl at the scene had just cried until she lost all strength, and was immediately sent to hang up a drip needle by the nurse. She looked at the anxious faces around her and pressed the answer button: "Xing Conglian Team, I'm here."

 "How is Li Jingtian?" Xing Conglian's deep and sweet voice came through the microphone.

 Zhang Xiaolong turned the corner and lowered his voice: "Li...Mr. Li was pushed into the emergency room and has not come out yet!" In fact, as

 a police officer, it is really beneath his status to check the situation so cautiously, but when you are in It’s a very dangerous place, so saving your life is of course the most important thing!

 "That means there's no news yet?" The criminal captain paused and then asked, "What's the situation at the scene?"

 "Um..." She stood on tiptoes, looked around, and said reluctantly, "It's just crowded."

 The adjective "crowded" is actually very euphemistic. After all, about half of the women in the entire hospital were around her, and the remaining half was of course because they were unable to squeeze in.

 Now the entrance to the emergency room is no different from a vegetable market.

 The hospital security guards are constantly trying to dissuade the fans from leaving, but in a place like the hospital, they can't loudly drive them away. Besides, everyone knows that Li Jingtian is injured. If the fans are driven out harshly, who knows what his crazy fans will do. whats the matter.

 Therefore, the situation at the entrance of the emergency room where Li Jingtian was located seemed to have turned into a fan meeting again. The security guards circled some fans at the entrance of the emergency room, hoping that they would not make any noise. At the same time, they prevented more people from the outside from entering the circle.

 To be honest, she knew about the news that Li Jingtian was coming to Hongjing very early, and she also thought about asking for leave to go to the fan meeting, but in the end, she still chose the latter between the nymphomaniac Li Jingtian and the nymphomaniac Captain Xing. For those who are concerned about appearance, a good-looking face is the first priority!

 However, not long after she went to work today, something seemed to have happened at the mall where Li Jingtian held a fan meeting. Captain Xing rushed to the scene quickly. While anxiously waiting for the news, she suddenly received a call from Captain Xing and sent her to The municipal hospital is waiting for the results of Li Jingtian's rescue. Moreover, the criminal captain also asked her to wear plain clothes and told her to keep silent when meeting the media.

 What the hell!

 Why was Li Jingtian's throat cut? Oh my god, the entertainment industry is about to burst!

 Zhang Xiaolong shouted silently in his heart.

 You know, even though she can't be considered a member of the entertainment industry, she at least knows more than the criminal captain!