Chapter 83 Convergence

Female dormitory of Yongchuan University, Room 201, Building 7, 4 beds, 6:30 in the morning.

 When Jin Xiaoan saw that video, it was already the next morning.

 In fact, she didn't sleep very well last night. Overall, her heart was still very peaceful. After all, everything was finally going to end, so she should spend the last night of her life peacefully.

 But for some reason, she always felt uneasy deep in her heart,

 so she opened her eyes very early. The sky outside the window was not very bright at that time. She felt as if she had not woken up so early in a long, long time. She turned slightly She turned around, picked up the fully charged mobile phone, and clicked on the place she would look at every day after opening her eyes.

 For example, washing her face and brushing her teeth, washing her heart and chanting sutras, things she had to do every morning, of course, all had a very important sense of ritual. At that time, she wanted to take another look at that place in a nostalgic or memorial mood. After all, it was It was the most beautiful place she had ever remembered.

 But the beauty is no longer because she saw a video.

 The video was very quiet, without any sound, but she felt that there was a manic drum beat in her ears, as if someone was roaring or screaming, but there were also people who showed indifference in this manic atmosphere. .

 She watched helplessly as that person destroyed the beauty bit by bit.

 Bright red blood dripped from the wall, and the man's writing speed was not very fast, but in that dark space, those bright red characters were like countless ants devouring the entire world.

 Seeing the originally white wall being stained bit by bit, Jin Xiaoan's hand holding the phone became more and more trembling. Finally, the person writing stopped, and Jin Xiaoan curled up suddenly and began to gasp angrily.

 She leaned against the cold wall, trying to calm herself down, but then she discovered that the man in the video actually had no intention of stopping.

 The man just walked to the paint bucket leisurely, dipped a brush in some bright red paint, and then returned to the wall again.

 The red paint dripping from the brush stained the original wood-colored floor. It was so dirty that it took a long time to wipe it clean... Seeing this, she subconsciously reached out her hand and rubbed the screen of her phone hard,

 thinking She wanted to remove those stains, but no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't wipe them clean.

 Her fingertips became hot, and anger burned like a flame in her fingertips, in her eyes, and in her chest. She sat up suddenly and smashed the phone. There was a loud bang.

 The sound of bed boards turning was immediately heard in the dormitory. At first, the roommates who woke up didn't seem to know what happened. The angry scoldings came after a few seconds.

 "You're crazy!"

 "You idiot won't sleep!"

 "If you don't want to sleep, get out!"

 Angry slaps on the wall were heard not only in the dormitory, but even next door.

 Those sounds rumbled in her ears. Jin Xiaoan tried her best to restrain the urge to kill. She gritted her teeth and climbed out of bed carefully. She assembled the mobile phone that had been smashed into three pieces bit by bit, and tried to assemble it. reopen.

 The screen came back on, the webpage came back on, and the video came back on. She somehow dragged the video bar to the end.

 The scene was frozen in an empty room, with only red blood trailing down the wall. Her eyes were fixed on the end of all the formulas, where there was an obvious message left for them.