Chapter 30 Choice

For example, meeting true love in a huge crowd, or just cutting the right one among many wires, these are all scenes that can only be found in movies.

 But the starring roles in movies are always superheroes. Huang Ze thought that he must not be the one who can make the right cuts. He is not so lucky.

 Earlier, after driving Lin Chen away, he fell into an unspeakable emotion again.

 He does not regret it. Even if he is squatting in front of a time bomb and is forced to face his imminent death, he does not regret it. After all, as Lin Chen said, the occurrence of established facts does not depend on personal will. for transfer. The reason why he felt an inexplicable emotion was because he discovered that it turned out that because of Lin Chen, he would really become a different person, emotional, irrational, and even his way of thinking would become ugly. This was different from what he had always suffered. Elite education is completely contrary to this, and all of this is because of Lin Chen.

 So now, when Lin Chen asks him to do irrational things again, what should he do?

 Nearly a hundred kilometers away, in the monitoring hall, Lin Chenjing stood in front of the big screen, seemingly waiting for the results of Huang Ze's thinking.

 "You should know that this is very dangerous, and it is also possible that when he cuts the live wire, the bomb will detonate instantly." Xing Conglian tilted his head slightly, leaned into Lin Chen's ear, and whispered.

 "I know, but it's equally dangerous to ask him to remove a time bomb with 10 minutes left." Lin Chen held down the microphone, as if he didn't want Huang Ze to hear the next words: "And I'm very I suspect that the driver is lying."

 "How to say?"

 "There are three problems. First, when people lie, they will inadvertently remove the subject 'I' and say 'while smoking' instead of 'I was smoking. time', 'let me stop the car' instead of 'let me stop the car'... Because he did not experience these events personally, when fabricating lies, these sentences lost the subject 'I'." "This is too far-fetched

 , He also said 'I'." Before Xing Conglian could speak, the chairman, who had been paying attention to the development of the situation, spoke.

 Lin Chen nodded, then walked around the room. His eyes fell on the head of the technical geek who was typing furiously on the keyboard, and said: "Dynasty, answer me your age. The first time you lied, the second time you told the truth."

 " Huh?" The technical geek who was named raised his head, still not sure what happened.

 "How old are you?"

 The question came so quickly that he had no time to react.

 "16!" Wang Chao held his head high and replied confidently.

 "I asked you how old you are this year?" Lin Chen emphasized again and repeated.

 "Okay...I'm 18 this year."

 After hearing this answer, Lin Chen turned to look at Xing Conglian, a little incredulous: "Child laborer?"

 Captain Xing was slightly embarrassed, but he could only say: "He is an adult."

 The chairman wanted to refute, but Xing Conglian looked at him and signaled the other party to be silent.

 "Keep talking." He said to Lin Chen.

 "Second, lies are different from recollections of real events. Lies often have more details and are very clear. When I asked him how the suspect hijacked the car, his answer was very clear and he could quickly recall 'Yinchuan' 'This place name, on the other hand, when I asked the teacher at Fengjing School, I also used some methods to get him to recall the specific place name." "