Chapter 39 Koi

In the half-deep night, the street lights elongated the silhouettes of people. In the quiet night, the sound of water on the street can be clearly heard.

 Lin Chen and Xing Conglian were walking on the stone road. It was only after seven o'clock in the evening, and most of the small shops on the street were closed. In a sense, Hongjing was really a very unpromising city.

 Yanjia Alley is still a bit narrow and long. The only thing that has changed is the shops on both sides of the alley.

 According to Xing Conglian, during the time he left, the city government renovated Yanjia Alley. Residential houses have been renovated and rented out to students and people in the literary and art circles who want to start a business in the literary and art industry. Therefore, some of the old houses on the street have been turned into coffee shops and teahouses, and some have been turned into painting studios or handicraft studios. .

 The original yellow walls were covered with fences, flowers and plants, and cats could be seen taking a nap in the floor-to-ceiling windows from time to time. As a result, the old streets became much warmer and more humane.

 The yellowish light illuminated the old house number, and two people squatted pitifully in front of the old wooden door.

 Xing Conglian followed Xing Conglian and stopped.

 Xing Conglian said to the two of them in a helpless tone: "

 If the neighbors next door see you like this, they will call the police." A young comrade who was addicted to online games raised his head with bright eyes: "Ah, what are you calling the police for? Boss, your family Why is the wife closed? I have cracked the password for the next door and the next door for you. Can you let me in to have a meal?" The

 other person squatting aside did not speak for a long time.

 Lin Chen looked down at the other person and saw that the man's eyes were slightly red and his eyes were blank, as if he couldn't believe what he saw.

 "Hey, didn't we already talk on the phone two days ago?" He said softly and helplessly.

 Before he finished speaking, the man jumped up and hugged him tightly: "Brother, I'm timid, don't scare me anymore!" After meeting him again, Fu Hao took his

 arm

 . Don’t let go.

 As soon as he entered the door, Lin Chen's ears were filled with Professor Fu's endless complaints. He was silently thinking, is this probably the legendary coquettishness?

 Xing Conglian stood by the door and turned on the door light. The moment the light came on, Professor Fu's nagging stopped abruptly.

 In front of him was a classical courtyard, with floor lamps shining brightly among the grass and trees. A cobblestone path connected the front door and the main hall. On the left side of the courtyard, there was a pool of turquoise water. Under the reflection of the lights, The water surface shone with a cool light.

 Fu Hao was stunned for a long time, and finally uttered two words: "What the hell?" After he finished speaking, he took two steps back as if he had seen a ghost, walked out of the door, glanced at the door number, then rushed in and grabbed Xing Conglian: "Are you okay? Why are you entering other people's homes? As a public official, you don't know how to break the law!"

 Hearing what Fu Hao said, Xing Conglian remained calm.

 Lin Chen had no choice but to explain for Xing Conglian: "The renovation of the old street is a practical project of the municipal government." "The