Chapter 13 Questions

From easy to difficult, repeated exercises...

 This is a learning method that humans have mastered during nearly ten thousand years of evolution. So, learning to overcome is also learning.

 "You mean, Yu Yanqing did all this to overcome the fear of death?"

 Fu Hao came with breakfast. Before he could put down the warm milk bread, he heard the important words of Xing Conglian spoiler.

 "Brother, do you have any new clues?"

 "Have you ever heard of system desensitization?" the criminal captain asked proudly, sitting at the table.

 Fu Hao quickly put down the plastic bag and ignored him. Instead, he came closer to Lin Chen and asked, "System desensitization?"

 Xing Conglian was completely ignored, but he was not angry. Instead, he hurriedly explained to Fu Hao: "Yes. , Yu Yanqing should be using systematic desensitization to alleviate his fear of death..." "

 Quiet down." Fu Hao glared at Xing Conglian, then asked Lin Chen: "Brother, what's going on? ?"

 "All the intentions of this case are closely related to death, and show a gradually amplifying sense of fear. This is the conclusion we have reached before." Lin Chen coughed lightly, and his words were not as good as Xing's. Cong Lian was so relaxed: "But we have been missing a clue that can connect everything. It was Xiaopang who gave us this important tip." Fu Hao saw him glance at the child sitting on the bench playing with his fingers, and then said

 , "It can be inferred from the process of committing the crime that Yu Yanqing may have used systematic desensitization to allow herself to overcome her fear of death. The whole process should be divided into four steps: First, she approached the corpse, imagined that she was dead, and slowly relaxed Training to adapt to the distance from the corpse, so there are traces of someone sleeping under the bed in the hospital morgue, and dressing the corpse neatly also shows respect for death." Lin Chen paused, as if thinking:

 " The second step is to watch a cruel murder scene and observe other people's reactions to death; the second step is to kill a person with your own hands, watch him die in your hands, and adapt to this process of life disappearing. This may be the reason why young people who have been trained are killed. The reason."

 Fu Hao felt that the more he listened, the colder he became. His lips trembled slightly and he asked softly: "In the end, was it suicide?"

 "It's suicide."

 He took a breath of cold air, his teeth and cheeks were cold.

 "So, have we closed the case?" he asked tremblingly.

 Yu Yanqing killed someone, left a suicide note, and committed suicide. It was so perfect.

 Lin Chen sat on the hard and cold wooden bench with his fingers on the half-cooled water. He tapped the wall of the cup intentionally or unintentionally, as if he didn't hear what he said. Hao's question.

 "It seems that writing a closing report is not impossible." Xing Conglian rubbed his fluffy beard with his palms, paused, and then said: "But I always feel that something is missing." It was like a ball of terror

 . You have worked hard to walk through the fog, but in the end, you just touched a high wall.

 Towering up and down, majestic.

 It's okay to say that it is so, but it seems far from enough.

 "I want to take another look at Yu Yanqing's information." Lin Chen stopped tapping the wall of the cup and spoke calmly.