Chapter 184 - 187

Chapter 184 Rather

"Boss, please don't sound like you can eat at any restaurant tonight, okay?" Wang Chao took two steps back, wanting his boss to see clearly how many armed men were surrounding that factory.

 Zaratul's men are not sheep eating grass. They are all inhumane bloodthirsty elements. Although the militants are now picking their feet and smoking behind the bunker, the dynasty has no doubt that as long as they dare to reveal a trace of their whereabouts, They will be beaten into pieces by submachine guns immediately.

 "Is there any difference?" Xing Conglian blew out smoke and said to him, "If we don't want to go in, let's leave now." "But

 boss, why do we have to go in by ourselves? Can't we think of other ways?"

 " It's too late." Xing Conglian held a cigarette and shook out the ashes, "The Gao Meng people have been besieged here for at least 48 hours. Why do you think Zarath didn't just rush in and kill people?" "Why?" Kang An asked

 , "Boss, I don't understand this matter. Why did the murderous Gaomeng tribe become the target of massacre? How did the Gaomeng tribe provoke Zarath and were all driven here? And why did Zarath besiege and not attack? Trapped the Gao Meng people here alive?"

 His boss looked back at Kang An, pointed at his face and asked, "Do I look like the Encyclopedia?" "

 Boss, I'm really confused. Please tell me." Kang An said stubbornly.

 Xing Conglian said: "Zarath spent so much effort to drive the Gaomeng people here. There is only one reason. Their boss wants to capture them alive." "Boss, I feel that you and Zaratul have been friends for a long time.

 " Wang Chao suddenly said.

 "Get out." Xing Conglian's eyebrows were covered with frost, and he seemed to have the aura to quickly bulldoze Zaratul and leave.

 Comrade Xiao Wang was given a look and did not dare to speak anymore. "Find the factory drawings first." His boss put his foot on the wooden stake and raised his finger at him.

 But there are only four of them now, a useless technical dog, a mentally retarded bar owner, and a mentally retarded love brain. Only his boss, a lovelorn dog, still has all the fighting power. But, how can one person be worth a thousand! He could only say: "Boss, this looks like an illegal construction. You may not be able to find the blueprints on the Internet!" "

 Stop talking nonsense."

 Comrade Wang Chao swallowed his saliva and didn't dare to talk nonsense anymore. His hands were flying, crackling on the keyboard. After searching for a long time, he finally dared not say anything: "Boss... there really is no such thing."

 Hearing this, his boss raised his binoculars, scanned the abandoned signs at the entrance of the factory, and said, "This should be a mine built by the British. There are cloth The style of Ladson Mining, look for the same style online." "

 Oh!" Comrade Xiao Wang's eyes lit up. Soon, a similar factory floor plan was laid out in front of him. He looked at the similar factory on the drawing. Arrangement, he almost wanted to kneel down and call his father, "Boss, it really does exist!"

 He turned around the screen and looked up at his boss.

 In short, he didn't know what his boss was looking at. After about ten seconds, his boss nodded, turned around and walked back.

 Chao Chao quickly closed his notebook, but Kang An followed him ahead of him.

 "Boss, how are we going to get in? You can't just abandon us like this. Xiaowu may be inside with Gao Meng!" When Chao Chao heard this, he almost wanted to pick up his notebook and beat Kang An