Chapter 284 - 285

Chapter 284 Each

The only person who had a clearer understanding of the outcome than Lin Chen was Xing Conglian.

 After being with Lin Chen, he felt that what he had experienced was nothing, and now were the real and exciting days.

 He had to watch the people he loved risk their lives and charge into battle again and again, and he felt that this was really a well-thought-out and extremely smart and excellent choice. Not only that, he also had to endure the doubts of some idiots about this. He had never felt that he was a good person before. His temper was so bad, Lin Chen must have spoiled him bad.

 In front of him, the public opinion expert was still asking for opinions. Of course, Xing Conglian knew that these were reported to Shen Heming, but when he saw the analysis article widely circulated on the Internet, he was still a little confused. Out of anger.

 The article was written by a well-known online commentator named Zhai Yong.

 The commentator used to be a well-known host. He accumulated a large number of fans while working on a media platform. Later, he transitioned to self-media. He attracted a lot of fans because he could always write spicy and critical articles... In the words of Dynasty It is said that he is a patient with chuunibyou. The number of these people far exceeds imagination. This was Xing Conglian's first reaction after seeing the actual number of people who forwarded comments.

 The main content of the article is roughly to tell everyone with reason and evidence why not making a choice is the best choice.

 ——This is the responsibility that the government should bear, but the government only pushes the responsibility that should be shouldered onto individuals, making individuals pay the price for the government's incompetence. We really want to become indirect murderers under the pressure of what looks like democracy but is actually an incompetent tyranny. Is the murderer responsible?

 ——Not choosing is a kind of protest. This is not cowardice, but the best choice based on rational analysis.

 ——Let those who desperately want to decide decide. This matter itself has nothing to do with us.

 Several paragraphs explain these views roughly from the perspective of legality and social contract government responsibility, which is in line with Zhai Yong's consistent position.

 If Ms. Wang, Fang Aizi’s classmate, reads this article, she will definitely regard Zhai Yong as a male god. Of course, based on the time when Zhai Yong’s first few Weibo posts about letters from antisocial people were published, Miss Wang may also read this article. After joining Weibo, I deeply agreed with it, and then tried to pass this point of view to more people.

 The public opinion expert said: "Minister Shen, the general situation is like this. It is not ruled out that there are Internet promoters who are hyping it, but it is also possible that this itself is a reflection of public opinion. According to calculations, the growth rate of online voting has dropped by 72% compared with the previous hour. , taking into account the error calibration of work and rest time, we believe that this article has caused more citizens to give up voting and whether to take measures." He paused and tentatively said, "If you want a certain result, it is better to go early. Be a guide, after all...people are really easily influenced."

 This sentence is very vague, people are really easily influenced...The implication is that if we do not take the initiative, we will indirectly hand over the initiative. to each other.

 Minister Shen frowned, and Xing Conglian knew that the old man might be confident and willing to gamble at a certain moment, but the higher the position, the less able he was to do as he pleased. After all, he had to bear more pressure and had to consider more.