Chapter 24: Rich

People are different.

 This is nonsense, but this nonsense tells us not to have any prejudice against anyone or anything.

 Of course Xing Conglian didn't like Huang Ze, but he had no prejudice against Huang Ze.

 For Xing Conglian, people who don't want to be a playboy always deserve respect. This is the reason why he is still willing to discuss with Huang Ze.

 Huang Ze was really thinking. He didn't give a quick answer. His eyes wandered across Lin Chen's face and asked, "Is that what you mean?" "

 This matter is dangerous." Lin Chen didn't say anything more. .

 "I can't close this highway just because of your opinion." Huang Ze glanced at Expert Jiang who was being interviewed and said, "That's the real psychology expert. I need to listen to the expert's opinion." Huang

 Ze Sticking to the rules and being meticulous is the reason why he defeated all his competitors and became the provincial inspector. This kind of personality is not a bad thing, but sometimes it is not necessarily a good thing.

 Xing Conglian sighed.

 Huang Ze politely apologized to the reporter and brought Jiang Zhe to Lin Chen.

 When Jiang Zhe heard the reason, he immediately exploded: "This is a prank during the rebellious period of teenagers. The highway was closed because of the prank. What are you kidding me?" Jiang Zhe lowered his voice, as if he didn't want reporters from far away to notice what was happening here. He sneered at Lin Chen: "I know, in fact, you just want to make things bigger so that you can make a name for yourself. Do you think you can go back to the glorious days before?" After he finished speaking, he threw away his hands and left, but Lin Chen called

 out Stopped him: "Jiang Zhe, can you be responsible for every analysis you make?" "

 Lin Chen, what, who else do you want to scare?" Jiang Zhe turned his head and looked at Lin Chen like a ghost, "I can't be responsible , can you?"

 "I can."

 It was obviously a sarcastic statement, but Lin Chen answered very seriously. His voice was not loud, but very solemn, which made people speechless.

 Jiang Zhe was speechless: "Crazy!" He held it in for a long time and could only say this.

 After saying that, the psychology expert with messy curly hair left without looking back.

 Huang Ze shrugged and said to Lin Chen and Xing Conglian: "I'm sorry, my experts told me that your idea is nonsense." "Huang Ze, if something really happens, please inform me.

 " Lin Chen looked at Huang Ze and said this.

 "Why are you so eager for something to happen?"

 "It's not that I hope something will happen, but something will definitely happen. What happens will not depend on my will."

 Lin Chen finished.

 Xing Cong patted him on the shoulder and said to him, "Let's go."

 ...

 ...

 If you are pressed for time and want to close a highway, the fastest way is to go directly to the Highway Transportation Management Office.

 Xing Conglian was sitting in the car, stepped on the accelerator, and the jeep sped away.

 The atmosphere in the car was depressing, and no one dared to speak. Lin Chen was sitting in the passenger seat, while Chao Chao and Yang Dianfeng were in the back seat.