Chapter 76 Knowledge

Of course, a good store cannot be stolen for no reason.

 Such a good surveillance video is even less likely to disappear from the computer for no reason.

 The only possibility is that someone has cleared up all possible clues before the crime occurred.

 "How many days ago was it?" Xing Conglian grabbed the poor employee and asked carefully.

 "Three...three days ago, yes, three days."

 "It was the day before the teacher's birthday party." Lin Chen's expression changed slightly.

 If the previous investigation still made him feel as if he was groping in the dark and couldn't see clearly where they were, then of course the situation was still dark now, but he suddenly realized that they had actually been staying in a tight room. Someone had already tied the pockets tightly, and their struggles were only within a very limited range.

 "Before those children under the banyan tree committed suicide, the other party had already started to erase the evidence. They were really well prepared." Xing Conglian didn't look depressed at all. He even felt that this was a matter of course, "Oh, No, this cannot be said to be fully prepared. It should be said that the fundamental purpose of all this is to destroy corpses and eliminate traces?"

 An organization that has been hidden for several years uses students to carry out countless dark businesses and make huge profits. It operates in such a low-key manner, Why are there sudden big news about mass suicides?

 They should know better than anyone else that once they surface, there will be no turning back. No matter what their ultimate goal is, as long as it is a major social incident, the police will always pursue it to the end. Whether it can be thoroughly investigated is only a matter of time. ...

 So, in fact, what Xing Conglian said was not wrong. The six dead students, including his junior sister, were just discarded as burdens. Just like when they dealt with those videos, there was probably nothing better than directly "deleting them." "A more straightforward method.

 So all this is a means to clear away the evidence that the entire organization once existed, but even so, they did not even forget to use this last opportunity to make money. This is probably not a simple cold-blooded thing.

 Lin Chen suddenly remembered the problem about Dynasty.

 Have you ever seen a very evil world?

 It's really a question that's too sharp.

 He rubbed his face vigorously, as if the brief darkness could wake people up.

 Then, he heard Xing Conglian's voice ringing in his ears: "Let's go, let's go to the store and have a look." The

 young man's voice was so calm and calm, and he didn't feel any frustration at being preempted.

 "I've asked Dynasty to come over to see if the surveillance camera can be repaired. However, three days have passed, and the possibility that the hard drive has not been overwritten is very small, and they will not be so careless in doing things, so they must be prepared not to be able to retrieve it. Lin

 Chen nodded and took one last look at the shop marked with a star on the floor plan.

 It's not much different from what I imagined.

 The empty cafe was not big. It was located in the corner of the entire underground shopping mall. It was like a cold beauty in an isolated corner. In fact, that shop was indeed too cold now.

 Its glass door was closed tightly, and the store was dark. The light from the aisle illuminated a piece of wood-colored floor near the glass door and the irremovable wooden bar next to the door. The bar was empty, not even a leaflet. No matter how you looked at it, , as the management said, the store was "stolen" and nothing was left.