Chapter 94 Fans

When he received the call from Xing Conglian, Lin Chen was squatting in front of the shelf, searching through a whole row of toothbrushes.

 The hall downstairs was filled with the sound of dance music, and there seemed to be a DJ who was specially mixing the music. The electronic music mixed with the fans' screams sounded so powerful that even though he was two floors away, he was not very impressed. You can hear what Xing Conglian is saying on the phone.

 "Are you okay?"

 Xing Conglian's voice sounded a little cold.

 So this "Are you okay?" probably wasn't a daily greeting. The meaning in Ting Xing Conglian's words was that he was obviously worried that something bad might happen to him.

 "It's okay for the time being. What happened?"

 He replied while carefully studying the toothbrushes hanging on the shelf.

 Moji is indeed the petty bourgeoisie’s favorite daily necessities brand, and even toothbrushes are dazzling.

 There was a row of toothbrushes in front of him with different sizes of brush heads, and even the hardness of the bristles. He picked up the label of each toothbrush and read it carefully from beginning to end. He found that he had no choice. The Dynasty was really the child of a virgin rising. It was really troublesome. .

 "That's it. One of our colleagues just returned from patrol and heard that the crowd flow in the mall exceeded the allowed limit. Is the situation dangerous?" "Since

 I was able to walk into the mall that I walked into twenty minutes ago, the flow of people should not have reached the level of seriously exceeding the allowed limit. , the danger cannot be said, but there are indeed a lot of people at the scene."

 "Is there anything suspicious?" Xing Conglian asked again.

 Hearing this, Lin Chen stood up from the shelves and looked out of the store through the floor-to-ceiling windows.

 From his position, he could see many people surrounding the handrail of the corridor on the third floor, and there seemed to be a steady stream of people walking towards the handrail.

 Because there were more and more people, almost forming a dense wall of people, his line of sight was almost completely blocked by the wall of people, so that he could only vaguely see the green crown at the top of the coconut tree in the lobby on the first floor.

 Looking at the things hanging under the tree canopy, he said, "I have a question."

 "What's the matter?" Xing Conglian's voice dropped obviously.

 "Let Chaoyang listen to the phone first."

 After he finished speaking, he heard the person on the other end of the phone pause for a moment, and then Chaoyang answered the phone: "Achen, are you okay?" Chaoyang's voice became even more nervous, "What can I do for you? You must tell me, I will help you!"

 "It's okay, I just want to ask you, what type of toothbrush do you want, and what are the requirements for the softness and hardness of the brush head?" "

 Ahhh! When did this happen? You still care about this!" Wang Chao shouted.

 He knelt down again and said to the boy: "If not only did I encounter trouble again today, but I didn't buy a toothbrush, I would feel it was not worth it." "Size, medium hard!" The other end quickly replied

 .

 After Wang Chao finished speaking, he screamed again. It was obvious that he had been educated by Xing Conglian again.