Chapter 224 - 225

Chapter 224 Hidden

Lin Chen didn't know what time he fell asleep. It was possible that he didn't sleep at all, but he was woken up by the phone call.

 In the haze, he picked up his phone and looked at it. The weather outside the window was gloomy, glowing with a misty blue.

 Lin Chen didn't answer the phone first because he didn't recognize the number. He looked at the time and saw that Xing Conglian and Huang Ze hadn't come back yet.

 He suddenly woke up, hesitated for a while, pressed the answer button, and sat up from the hospital bed.

 "Hello, Mr. Lin... I'm Zhan... Zhan... you left me your phone number yesterday." The

 young man's anxious look quickly appeared in front of Lin Chen's eyes. He rubbed his face, breathed a sigh of relief, and sat up. "Hello, Mr. Xiao Zhan, what's the matter?"

 "I encountered something, but I don't know who to talk to. I...I..." "

 Is there something wrong with the emulsifier in your factory?" "

 There was a lot of noise on the other end of the phone, people talking, footsteps and cars honking.

 "What happened?"

 "I, I... I checked the emulsifier in our factory last night, and I couldn't find any impurities. I just want to talk to Zhou Rui's people about this problem and communicate with them. What's going on? How can we solve it?"

 Lin Chen didn't know why Mr. Xiao Zhan called him specifically for this kind of thing, but he still answered patiently: "It's only 7 o'clock in the morning. Even if you call their person in charge, I'm afraid There is no way to solve the problem so quickly. It's better to wait a little."

 "No, no, Consultant Lin, I called many acquaintances of Zhou Rui Pharmaceutical one night. I also looked through my father's address book and everyone's phone numbers. I called them all, but no one told me what was going on. Many people blocked me after I called them for the second time. There must be something wrong with this, right?" "There may also be business reasons involved. It's hard to say. Besides,

 you Did you call someone in the middle of the night?"

 "I...I really don't know what to do..."

 Mr. Xiao Zhan was hesitant, and Lin Chen didn't know how to persuade him. In short, he felt that the fact that Mr. Xiao Zhan would call him to talk about this matter made people confused about what to say.

 Lin Chen sighed and asked, "So, why did you have to call me specifically?" "

 That's it, Consultant Lin... today... there is a promotion event for Zhou Rui Pharmaceutical Nordren today, you... ...Can you do me a favor..."

 "Please tell me."

 "Can you accompany me to the promotion conference?" Xiao Zhan said in one breath.

 Hear the words. Lin Chen was even more surprised, even though he called Xing Conglian yesterday to express his interest in this press conference. But after falling in love and everything that happened last night, he almost forgot about it, so now that Mr. Xiao Zhan brought it up, he still felt very abrupt: "Why me?" "I saw you saying at the door of the

 hospital There are words on the Internet... I just think you..."

 "You think I'm very eloquent and can help you quarrel?" Lin Chen actually felt that this reason was too reasonable.

 "No, no, I really can't find anyone. I'm sorry..." Mr. Xiao Zhan's words were almost crying, "Although Zhou Rui is not our biggest customer, I am really afraid of Zhou Rui." Rui Pharmaceutical is suing us. Chairman Zhan is already like this. I really need to know what the problem is before they change suppliers like us." Xiao Zhan's tone was submissive, but it didn't make anyone feel bad at all