Chapter 75 Bookstore

"Let's go."

 The person who spoke was Lin Chen.

 Xing Conglian was patted on the shoulder by him, and then saw the consultant walking upstairs without looking back, as if the reunion was over.

 Xing Conglian hurriedly chased after him, and Lin Chen had already stepped onto the escalator.

 "That's it?"

 "A friend."

 Xing Conglian wanted to look back at the "friend" in Lin Chen's mouth, but Lin Chen stopped him in advance and said, "Don't look at him, ignore him." "So, then

 , Friend, why are you interested in our case?" He asked tentatively. Although Lin Chen's friends are probably not extremely evil people, they are not necessarily good people. At least Su Fengzi is definitely not a very good person.

 "I don't know, but if he wants to say it, he will naturally catch up and talk."

 Lin Chen rarely turns the page like this now, so probably after talking about Photoshop, Consultant Lin suddenly thought of something, so he decided to start angry.

 Sure enough, when the escalator took them to the second floor, Xing Conglian saw from the corner of his eye that his friend in a smoky gray suit was already standing on the escalator, seemingly ready to go upstairs.

 "What's wrong?" Xing Conglian asked with a smile.

 "We always thought that whether Wang Shishi or Xu Haozhen, or even Jiang Liu and Jin Xiaoan, they all met in school..." He thought he wanted to ask Lin Chen why he suddenly started to fall out, but the other party cleverly used another word

 . to prevaricate with an answer, and then dodge his question.

 He had no choice but to continue asking: "Actually not?"

 "Su Fengzi is right. Applying the ABC model, Wang Shishi has always kept Xu Haozhen's signature book, which means that the mythical C is Xu Haozhen, so Wang Shishi was deceived into entering. The person organizing the organization cannot be Xu Haozhen..."

 Xing Conglian roughly understood what the problem was.

 Lin Chen continued: "This is what Xu Hao misled me before. She said that she and Wang Shishi had both participated in the literary club, and Jiang Liu was an officer of the student union, so they all knew each other... We naturally thought that they were indeed both We met in school. But if this is a premeditated criminal organization, then it cannot be so hasty in selecting members, and..." "And if you are just an ordinary classmate, suddenly one day someone mysteriously says to you, '

 Classmate Do you know XX?' This seems to be selling Amway, and it also arouses suspicion." Xing Conglian said.

 "Yes, you asked me before, how do they select loyal victims? Why has no one rebelled or reported them for so long? To do this, First Choice must be very careful when selecting its members. They are all people with a certain type of personality traits." "

 But they can't give everyone a personality test like you..." Xing Conglian touched his chin and thought of another possibility, "It can't be Will they hack the psychological files of all students like the Dynasty?"

 "Whether it is stealing information or filtering through other methods, it is only the first step. This is far from enough... The best way is to first find out Target people, trick them into coming to the trap, and then select those who take the initiative to step into the trap." Lin Chen walked faster and faster, bypassing two rows of shops and walking deeper into the shops. "Initiative is very important. "