Relapse. (This is the darkest chapter, HUGE TW here)

"So why do you call me, and tell me you want me back? You Maniac!" The phone sang. 

Jay's POV: My eyes fluttered open. "Heh, you Maniac?" I thought to myself. I got off the couch and went into my room. "Hey Siri, play Fuck You and Jennifer!" I say. I light a cigarette. It's 3:47. I think about Nya while the song plays. She probably was out or making love with her dorm mates. Skylor and Akita were both put in that room originally. Pixal and Soleil spent so much time with the three, eventually Wu swapped them in despite the two not having powers. 

I burn myself on my left arm with the cigarette. I laugh. It hurts. I tears flow out my eyes. I put the cigarette in the ash tray and go into the kitchen. Luckily the others are still sleeping. I get five oranges and a sharp knife. I cut my upper thighs and my forearms. "Shit." I start. Laughter turning to tears.  "shit, shit, Shit, Shit, SHIT, SHIT!" I say, getting louder each time. I scream. 

Kai's POV: I wake up to a blood curdling scream coming from Jay. All five of us do. "I'll go!" I tell them.

 I run into his room. He's bleeding. Thighs and arms. He brought oranges into his rooms. He's done that once before, but he forced himself to vomit afterwards. 

His face is covered in tears. He laughs a bit. "I'm a maniac, aren't I?" "No you aren't!" I say. He stands up and forcefully kisses me. I taste the smoke of cigarettes. I look at his arm. He burnt himself. I see the knife he used. I tense up and pick it up. I cut my own wrist. I'm not thinking either. "It's funny! We're so alike, how did we fight like this." 

I lift the knife to my neck. 

Jay's POV: I come back to my senses. Kai has the knife to his neck. Suddenly, I put my hand in front of the knife. Suddenly, we're frozen.