Chapter 12: 12 weeks.

Twelve weeks. That's about three months. Twelve weeks counting the first night

63 of the days were days Jay had seizures in the 84 days there. Some were prevented during their make-up training with Sorla and Siena. That was due to his powers. Luckily he hadn't had any bad ones in there. 

Kai had managed to regulate his eating and Jay managed to get properly helped. "It's possible you have ODD or CD that's being made by the ADHD" Siena had told him. Turned out it was ODD. Jay and Kai were 83 days clean of self harm. Jay and Kai hadn't smoked or vaped, they hadn't had suicidal thoughts, they hadn't forced themselves to puke. (More specifically Kai in that last one...)

"Today is your last day." Siena said on day 85. "Now, you're both doing so much better, and you will have boundaries with your room mates. They've trashed all the cigarettes, and you two can't hold anything sharp." Jay looked at Siena happily. "DOES THAT MEAN GEL PENS!?" He asked. Siena laughs. "Yes, and everything is ballpoint. Your teachers were informed about this and your roommates of course know." 

Jay and Kai had both found things out about themselves they wouldn't know otherwise and they were thankful Wu sent there. 

It turned out Kai loved animals, and there was an animal partnership he went to during the days there. Kai also had some trauma from health exams, specifically when other students could see in middle school, but working so hard at home caused him to gain muscle mass so he was only made fun of more. Jay of course realized connections between his powers and epilepsy. 

(The two learnt more, but you'll find that out later.)

Zane's POV: I was sitting in my room. Lloyd and Cole were watching a movie while I was working on a partner project. I got Jay assigned as my partner, but who knows when he'd be back. Most people think he's faking to get out of school, but I know it's not true. "OH MY GOD! YOU'RE BACK!"  Lloyd screams. I walk out of my room and my mouth goes agape. It's them.