Five Guys

Cole's POV: We get into my car. Kai's in the passenger seat, wearing one of my shirts and a pair of Zane's jeans. "We gotta go shopping for clothes for you." I tell him. He nods, scrolling through Instagram on his phone. "What the fuck!?" he says out loud, bringing a hand to his mouth. He taps on the profile and tears fill in his eyes. "What's wrong, Kai?" Zane asks. "He shows Zane his phone. "Oh, poor girl." Jay says. "The mom is sharing this online?" Zane asks. "She's eight. She shouldn't have an eating disorder!" Kai says. "Think about it this way, Kai, you're a person, you shouldn't have one. No one should have an eating disorder." Lloyd says. Kai sighs and gets off of that account. I glance at his phone. There seems to be a lot of eating disorder content on there. I pull over the car at a gas station. "Kai, baby, why is there so much eating disorder content on your Instagram?" I ask him. "Oh, uh, Sienna told him he should watch some content about ED recovery to motivate himself." Jay says. "Ok, who's Sienna?" I ask. "Oh, both times I was at the psych ward-" "Mental health hospital" I interrupt. "Right.... anyways, both times, I had her as a therapist." Kai continues. "Is there anything else you want to say?" Jay asks, poking Kai. "Uhm, no?" He says, nervously. "Maybe...? You know, never mind." "Kaiiii." Jay says. "No, I'll tell them later." Kai says. 

I exit the car and fill up the gas tank. Lloyd watches as I do. "Lloyd, how you doing?" I sign. He shakes his head and signs "I need a bathroom like right now." I laugh. "No, like, I'm actually gonna pee myself. Are there any empty water bottles?" He signs. "Oh shit, no, let me buy one." I sign. I go over to the convenience store area and buy a vitamin water and takis. I enter the car. "Jay, chug this and give it to Lloyd." I say, handing him the drink. He does and gives it to Lloyd. "Oh thank the First Spinjitzu Master." He says. I shake my head and get out of the car to pay for the gas. 

Once the tank is filled I get in the car and open the bag of takis. "Who wants some?" I ask. Lloyd takes a few. And Zane takes one. "Jay?" I ask. "Oh, fuck no. I'm not making that mistake again." He says, his face shriveling up like a raisin. I offer them to Kai. He smiles. "Why not." And takes two and eats them. "I'll never understand how you eat spicy shit like it's candy." Lloyd says. Kai smirks and turns around, showing everyone that he can in fact eat the takis like they're candy. 

We finally get to five guys and head in there. "Hello, what can I get for you?" A Venomari girl asks. "OH, OH, OH! Can we get a Reeces cup milkshake, chocolate milkshake, strawberry milkshake, salted caramel milkshake, and vanilla milkshake, all with whipped cream but no cherry on the Reeces cup or strawberry one!" He starts. "Then two large fries and a little cajun fry; a plain burger with mayo, an extra patty, and pickles; a grilled cheese; a little bacon burger with the toppings being  hot sauce, jalapeño peppers, tomatoes, and grilled onions; then a bacon cheese burger with an extra patty, steak sauce, grilled onions, pickles, mayo, mustard, ketchup, relish, lettuce, and grilled mushrooms; then finally a cheeseburger with barbecue sauce, lettuce, pickles, tomatoes, and grilled mushrooms." Jay says. "Is all of that for you?" She asks. "Oh, no, that's for them as well!" Jay says smiling. "Mmmmkay..." She says. 

She then spits out her venom in the trashcan. "What was that?" Zane asks her. "Oh, sorry, I have a weird, rapid, saliva build up. Sorry if that's weird. I just don't want to accidentally put anyone in that state of hallucinating. Jay nods. "Well, thank you for taking our order!" Jay says, beaming. "Of course!" Zane, Jay, and I all pay. 

We head over to a table while Jay grabs peanuts and ketchup to dip the fries in. "So, mind telling us when you became a mindreader?" I ask Jay while he squeezes into a booth with Kai and Lloyd. "Well, I know all of you really well, so I figured I'd get it right." He said. "Well, thank you, Jay." Zane says quietly. "Oh, no problem." Jay says back, the two avoiding eye-contact. 

The Venomari calls out our number, so Jay and I get up to get the food. "How come you and Zane aren't talking?" I ask him. "Oh, uh, would you be able to talk to someone after the elemental master of the mind told them you thought they were evil?" I ask. "Good point, just talk to him soon." I tell him. 

Jay's POV: I put the food I brought over on the table. "Lloyd, can we swap spots?" I ask him. He nods and gets out of the booth, then hands me the LuluLemon belted bag I brought with me. I hand him his grilled cheese. "Ok, whose burgers are whose?" I ask. Zane looks at the receipt. "Burger 1 is yours, 2 is Kai's, 3 is Cole's, than 4 is mine." I nod and pass out the burgers after finding the numbers labeled on them. 

I take a bite of mine. "Mmm, that mayo tastes so good on it!" I say, looking at Cole. "Geese, I didn't know what toppings people wanted! I just got everyone a hamburger!" "Yeah, but you didn't ask." Zane and Lloyd look at us confused. "Last year, Cole got everyone in the dorm burgers, and didn't bother asking what toppings we wanted." Kai says. Cole rolls his eyes. "Five Guys is good regardless." He says, cracking open a peanut for Lloyd and handing it to him. 

Kai picks up his burger. He takes a deep breath and takes a bite. He swallows it. "How was that?" I ask him. It was good. Kai says, holding his stomach. It rumbles. "Take another bite." I whisper. He nods and bites down on it. "You're clearly hungry, so you might as well listen to your body." I mumble, taking another bite of mine. I finish my burger and Lloyd finishes his grilled cheese. Kai is still eating his burger. Cole finishes his. 

I start drinking my salted caramel milkshake, Lloyd drinks his as well, well, he grabs the Reeces one (which was intended for him anyways...). "Which is mine?" Cole asks in his sexy, deep, gorgeous voice. "Chocolate." I say, stealing a sip of his. He shakes his head and laughs. "Kai, I got this for you, I say, pushing his smoothie closer towards him. "Oh, cool." He mumbles. Lloyd reaches into the little backpack he has with him and pulls out a mini sketchbook. Kai then finishes his burger. 

No One's POV: "Well, I think I'm about ready to go now." Cole says, looking at the increase of kids from their school walking in. The others nod, as he pulls his hoodie over his head. They discard their trash and bring their milkshakes to the car. Cole turns on the car and shakes. 

"Baby, are you ok?" Jay asked, after getting to the passenger's seat. He's shaking. "Jay! It was my turn to sit in the passenger seat! Lloyd whines. "Calm down, Lloyd, you'll probably get it anyways." Jay sneers back. 

Jay places his hand on Cole's cheek, and Cole rests into it and places his hand over Jay's. Cole is still shaking. "Kai, you know how to drive this thing, right?" Jay asks. Kai nods. Jay let's go of Cole, get's out, then helps Cole into the backseat. Despite his complaining earlier, Lloyd joins the two in the back. 

Lloyd and Jay both cuddle with their teddy bear (who they forced to sit in the middle.) Eventually, they get back to their dorm and Cole's stopped shaking.

"Wanna tell us what's wrong?" Lloyd asks.