Jay's atrocious morning back

Jay's POV: I woke up that morning with Kai hugging me. "AHHHH!" I scream. He wakes up and ignites his hands, also screaming. "Oh, it's just you." Kai says, stopping the flames his hands had. "We must of fallen asleep doing notes." I say, using my powers to turn on the lights. "wow, you are lazy." Kai says. "I mean, it turns on the switch, lets me practice my control over my powers, and of course was something your sister told me I should try." Kai sighs. "Wanna take a shower?" I ask him. "Sure." He says. 

I help him wash his hair and body. "Your body looks good, stop doubting yourself." I tell him, kissing his stomach. "EW EW EW! SOAP!" I scream. Kai laughs. We go our separate ways to get dressed. I put on a black crop top with the words "essay maker" rhinestoned, high waisted sweat pants, and a black cardigan. I put on, of course, my platform boots with lightning bolts on them. I don't do my make up or put black hair spray in. 

Kai's outfit is breathtaking on him. He's in a pair of sweatpants that are tight around his ass, and he is in a t-shirt... well, it looks like a crop top now, but gorgeous none the less. He doesn't have nose piercings in, but his ear piercings are in. His hair is in its normal gelled look, and he looks gorgeous. 

"Cole, random question is there anything else they need to know about?" Lloyd asks, almost accusing him of something. "OH SHIT! That's right! They hired my dad and everyone is required to learn dance now. Cole grimaced at that end part. "Oh, fun. We're going to the mall after school then to get clothes." I say.

The time to go to class came. We did the usual; drop off Lloyd, drop off Zane and I, Cole drops off Kai, and then he goes to class. 

"Well, look who finally showed up." Camile sneered. "Cuttin' class now, aint yah?" "Shove off, Camile!" Zane said. "Shove off, Camile" She repeated, using her abilities to turn into Zane. 

"Camile! Not appropriate!" Professor Yang shouts at here. "There is no powers during class, that applies to you as well!" He says. 

"Jay, your history work has been great, despite you not being here. You've already finished the individual project we're working on today, so I just want to do a note check and then you have the rest of the period to yourself." I nod, taking out my notebook to show him. "Impressive, as always! As expected!" Camile scoffs. "Impressive job skipping school!" Camile sneered. Professor Yang pulls out a scroll. "To all the students in the power section, today you'll be learning airjitzu!" "YES!" Geo shouts, knocking over his chair. He blushes, as Yang helped him up and then failed to pick up his chair. "Oh, sorry, fused it with the ground!" He says, picking it up. "That's quite ok, Geo!" Yang says. "What's airjitzu?" I ask him. "Dumbass!" Camile mutters. "Camile, that's the last time! Go see Principal Wu!" She pushes the desk over and storms out. Geo, Zane, and I all help pick it back up. 

"Professor Yang, you should tell Principal Wu what she did. She'll probably form into someone else again!" Zane says. Professor Yang gets up and writes an email. "Again?" Jay asks. "When you were at... uh, while you were gone" He starts, probably guessing I'd be upset if Geo found out about the Ninjago city mental facility. He sighs and continues "While you were away, Camile thought it would be incredibly funny to change into you and wreak chaos. If Wu hadn't told Yang after class that you weren't back, since he took you there and was the one contacted when you were ready to home." "Did you not tell?" I asked. "He didn't believe me... especially not after Camile's 'OMG! I knew you didn't actually like me! Bully! Rude! Liar!' and crocodile tears." He said. "Professor Yang apologized to me afterwards." 

I'm shocked, I knew she wasn't the best person, but I never guessed she'd do that. I give him a hug. "So, do you need help with anything?" I ask Zane. "Huh, oh, I'm good!" He says. He pulls out a whole stack of paper. "I don't have too much, and I understand it!" It didn't make sense why he wouldn't let me help. He had a whole stack of paper. It made me feel insignificant. 

I simply drew for the whole class. 

Second block was math. Number theory. Zane and I did a "partner quiz" together, which to be honest, I didn't need, and he and I both finished fast. We waited for the class to finish the quiz, which didn't take long, since there weren't a lot of people. 

The class consisted of seven people; Zane, Nya, Pixal, Ronin, Harumi, Skylor, and of course me. Lloyd was in multivariable calculus, but he enjoyed when I'd teach him what I'd learnt in number theory. He'd dated Harumi over the summer with a dramatic break up right before school started, so I guess he decided to avoid her. Either that, or Wu required them to be in different classes because they broke up with powers and knives included...

Third block was boring. Painting. We were going over the history part of water colors. I knew all this shit. I'd gone to a middle school focused around the arts. 

Zane and I had a study hall fourth block, so we'd decided to go to our dorm. 

Zane and I watched a mini movie on YouTube. It was good, but it got a little steamy. Zane seemed flustered by it, but not going to lie, it turned me on. 

"Hey, uh, can I kiss you?" He asked me. "Uh, what!?" I asked him. "c-can I.. you know what, forget it." 

I cup his face and kiss him. He kisses back. 

He looks at me, face in amazement. 

"Your lips are so soft" He says. He and I then laugh. 

We press our lips together again. We kiss passionately. "Woah, someone is getting frisky!" Cole says. We separate and I jump. "C-Cole! Hey!" Cole laughs. "So, are you two an item now?" He asks. We both blush. "I'm going to guess yes?" He asks.

 "I can't believe you're just ok with this, Cole! I feel so manipulative and cruel! It's grotesque to do this for most people!" "Don't overthink love, Icicle!" Cole responds. "I mean, welcome to the poly-life?" I say, confused and not sure if it would help the situation or hurt it. He laughs. "I've been so happy with you guys! C'mere!" He says, bringing both Cole and I into a hug. Cole kisses both our foreheads. "So when are you going to tell the others?" Cole asks. I look away. "I don't think we should tell Kai. His reaction to you two was pretty bad. Zane and Cole look away. I see tears in Zane's eyes. "He'd never approve of you." Zane mutters to himself. "what?" I ask him. "Samukai and the other skeleton.... they'd have me executed." He begins pacing back and forth and biting his painted nails. "Woah, woah, calm down, Zane! You're safe now! We won't let anyone harm you." Cole says. He and I give Zane a hug. 

"What up, Bitches!?" Lloyd asks, making a grand entrance, Kai beside him. "Let's get chipotle! Lloyd screams, clearly not seeing how distressed Zane was. Zane wipes his eyes. "That sounds good." He says. 

Zane's POV: We get into Cole's car. I take the usual place of the middle seat, Kai and Lloyd on either side of me. No one really talks on the way there. Suddenly, Kai whispers to me. "So, what's got you upset?" He asks. I sigh. "Nothing, just a little stressed." "About what?" Lloyd inquires, chiming into our conversation. "Does your dad know about your relationship?" I ask Lloyd. He shakes his head no. "Would he accept this, or would the Skulkin army accept you or try and convince Garmadon to be punished?" I ask, choking on my words. "My dad hates the Skulkin army, they get work done so he keeps them around, but they fear him and I, so they listen to us. Samukai, he may try to secretly hurt people, but he'd fail. They know I'm bi at least.

"Wait, so you've experienced that?" I ask. He nods. "It sucked. My dad had to reveal he'd been having an affair with a camera-man... that was weird." He and I make the same expression. 

"So, uh,Jay's asleep." Cole says. I look at the boy, curled up in the front seat. I laugh slightly. He curled up into a ball in the seat. 

Jay's POV: I hear them laughing. Maybe they'd be better if I didn't exist. They seem happier that I'm asleep. 

"Jay, are you awake?" Kai asks. I don't respond. "Did something happen today that upset you?" Cole asks. "I have a feeling Camile has something to do with it." Zane says.

I grab Cole's hand and clutch it in my own. "You can tell them."