Chapter 30-Not Ready to be a Ninja

Jay's POV: The rest of the day made me feel like I was tripping. 

Nya and Cole. 

Ninja?

Nya is sitting on the other side, a grey hoodie and black jeans with frayed ends, she looked shocked as well. 

Considering the fact that Wu thought Lloyd was one and that I could be a ninja... the lady at the mental hospital flat out asking if Kai and I were ninja... 

"Jay, your hands-" Zane says. I shake my hands and that does the trick, long enough for me to cover my mouth and rush to a bathroom. 

I puked... 

I sat there idly, until Kai and my dad caught up to me. "Hey, son, you ok?" my dad asks. I kick the toilet-flusher-handle and open the stall door. "What's up?" I ask. I cover my face with my hand. 

"Geese, seriously, this nail polish brand didn't work either?" He asks, removing my hand from my face. 

I laugh. "The rest of your outfit doesn't really match the gloves." He says. "So why are you so stressed?" He asks. 

"It's the ninja thing." I say, my dad seeing through the fact I vomit when I get overly stressed. "Cole and Nya are not the only ones. Wu thinks Lloyd and I are also going to be ninja, and the lady who checked us into the mental hospital asked Wu if Kai and I were 'blue and red' from the prophecy."  

"I kinda knew. Siena told me the prophecy and said it sounded like me. I didn't get it because the red ninja was described as cocky, kinda arrogant, but still caring with a huge soft spot for animals, his sister and the green ninja." Kai says.

"Well, you do care for Nya, and her description matches her perfectly. The silver/magenta/teal ninja, sister of the red ninja, inventive, caring but has anger issues, was raised by her brother. Maybe in another world, you are cocky and arrogant." 

The door bangs open. "THERE YOU ARE!" Cole exclaims. "I watched you laugh over my name with Lloyd to getting bored, then to running faster than ever before, hand over face!" 

He hugs me. "Your mom is also worried sick, although I guess you did get sick." Lloyd says, entering the room. "Fuck that made zero sense." He mutters. 

That night, I explained it to them. Zane told us that was one of Garmadon's fears and that Lloyd did, in fact, have other powers he didn't know about. If the golden weapons emitted a green light, he'd be the green ninja. The weapons just explode when the four rare golden weapons are brought together... except Wu didn't have those. Garmadon had the shurikens of ice. 

"Why are they called the four golden weapons if there's two shurikens of ice?" Cole asked, grabbing some clothes and putting them into a suitcase. 

"There may be five, but all four are unique. The others Wu doesn't have any idea of. The shurikens should only respond to The First Spinjitzu master, his descendants, the green ninja, and me." Zane says. 

"Those things are hard to use! But Zane and I can both use 'em, meaning we may all be ninja." Zane says. 

"That, or because I'm a descendant. It would be horrible to fight him. Those things are hard to use! But Zane and I can both use 'em, meaning we may all be ninja." Lloyd says. "That, or because I'm a descendent. Since Wu thinks I am, I think I should trust him, but I'd rather not have to fight Garmadon, blood or not." 

The conversation pauses until Kai chimes in. 

"Oh, Cole, why are you packing?" Kai asked.

 Turns out, Cole still was able to remain in our dorms and training, luckily. He was going to take a week long trip with his dad, traveling back to the village he grew up in. 

That night, none of us could sleep easily...Even if we were all in Cole's bed.

Eventually, Zane was the first at 3:30, Lloyd 3:45, Cole 4:00. Kai and I remained up.

"Want to go to the bathroom?" I whisper. He nods. 

"Ok, so, what did you want?" He asks me. "It's 4 A.M." 

I nod. "Yeah, can't sleep. I didn't have anything to say." 

We talked on the ground until 5-ish before it got heated. We began to kiss. I pull him closer to me, grabbing his back and occipital bone. His hands lie on my cheeks near my jawline. 

We stay there for a while until there's a knock on the door. "Kai, Jay? Whoever's in there, can you let me in?" 

It's 6:30 according to my phone. 

"S-Sorry!" We both exclaim. 

"God, both of you? Did you two get any sleep?" He asks, as I unlock the door and he enters. "Judging from the eye bags, I guess not." I force a laugh. 

"Well, I gotta shower, I agreed to meet my dad downstairs at 7:30. Wanna join or leave?" Both of us tell him no and leave. 

"So, I mean, Cole seems ok. I'm not." Kai says. 

"Same. I'm not ready to be a Ninja."