Zane's gettin' Laid

Zane's POV: It had gotten late, so the five of us moved from the couch and now Cole and I are residing in his room. I sigh, exasperated, but also perplexed. "What's wrong?" Cole asks me. "How are we going to tell Jay and Kai? Lloyd knows but he still doesn't trust me fully." Cole smiles. "Jay will approve but say something dirty, and Kai will be a little rude but mostly out of jealousy." "Jealousy, why?" "Well, you know now, but Kai has anorexia. I noticed when you first cooked, he ate it to make a good impression on you. He even made pasta! Hell, he hadn't made food since freshman year!" 

I feel more perplexed by that last bit. 

I exhale getting my nerves out. 

"Let's tell them." I say. Cole smiles. 

Jay's POV: I was finishing my AP Chem. notes I'd missed, while also helping Kai with what he didn't get, when Zane and Cole came in. 

Kai's POV: I look up at the two who'd walked in. It was Zane and Cole. "Oh, I'm surprised both of you are in here." Zane says. "Yeah, well we weren't tired, so we decided to work on our notes. I'm helping him with what he needs." Jay says. "Can we tell you guys something?" Cole asks. Jay and I look at each other, then nod. 

"While you guys were in the hospital... I started dating this icey new boy." Zane smiles, blushing. 

"We were baking a cake, there was frosting on his face, I wiped it off, then next thing you know, we kissed." My mouth drops. Jay starts jumping up in down squealing. "W-When!?" I ask. Shocked. 

No One's POV: Zane takes a deep breath. "Cole got so worried about you two, he ended up hanging out with me every night." Cole looked at Kai. "He told me he liked cake one day, so the next we made it." Jay hopped out of his desk chair and gave a hug to Zane. "CONGRATS!" Jay said. "You're gettin' laid~" Jay says. Cole punches Jay's arm. "Ow, hey!" Jay says, punching Cole back and laughing. 

He goes out of the room to brush his teeth. Leaving Kai, Cole, and Zane in his room. "Kai, hey, you ok buddy?" Cole asks. "Yeah, fine." Kai says, trying hard not to sneer. "Buddy." He thought. "Congrats by the way, now go fuck or something." He says, a little harsh with the second part. "Kai are you sure you approve-" "FUCKING YES! FOR THE FIRST SPINJITZU MASTER'S SAKE! JUST GO!" He responds, unaware of the fire igniting in his hands. He stares at his palms mortified, then runs to the bathroom. 

"Kai- wait.." Cole starts. He sighs. "Let's go to your room, Cole." Zane says, feeling ashamed and responsible for it. 

Jay's POV: Kai bolts into the bathroom, hands on fire. I turn the water on cold and step out his way.  He takes deep breaths and cries a little. He turns off the water and shakes the water off his hands. I spit out the remaining toothpaste, clean my toothbrush, and rinse my mouth. "Oh, c'mere Kai!" I say. 

I hug him. We sit on the floor in there. "What's up." I ask, when he calms down a little. "I guess I want what they have..." I mumbles. "You do. Hopefully, you'll with Zane soon. I want to date the icey guy as well." Kai stays silent. I kiss him on the lips. "C'mon, we better finish our notes. We unfortunately have school tomorrow."