Seizures and Sizzles (No one's POV)

"Your Principal payed us so you two could share a room. We weren't told everything about you two, but we were told that you two are dorm mates." Jay sighs. "He told us the situation that got you two here. A double suicide. Do you two watch Bungou Stray Dogs?" Jay and Kai both laughed a little. Jay's hoodie had Dazai and Atsushi on it. 

The two had to get into scrubs and grippy socks. They were given power proof bracelets that were then locked. They were weighed as well. Neither had gained weight, but it still upset Kai. "Dinner is going to be served soon, let's get you to your room to settle in. 

Jay was fidgeting a lot when they were sent to their room. 

"Hey, I know we haven't been on the best terms lately, but there's nothing to be afraid of." Kai says. Jay doesn't respond. He nearly falls back. Kai catches him. He starts counting the seconds. 

Jay eventually groans. "How long was that?" He asks weakly. "234 seconds, meaning..." He pauses for a second. "Three minutes and fifty four seconds" Jay nods. "No more driving for six months." Jay sighs. "you think because they happen every eight months they'd give me a VNS magnet. I have an epilepsy diagnosis, so why couldn't I get one?" "They aren't frequent enough."  Jay goes limp again. 

"Four minutes and one second. 241." Kai says when Jay sits up. "I think it's the vengestone bracelets. I guess being the master of lightning allows them to pretty much stop. "So it's the really bad ones that can't be stoped and they only look minor?" Kai asks. Jay nods. 

"All people in this facility are required to come to dinner. I repeat, all people in this facility are required to come to dinner!" A loud speaker says, causing Jay and Kai to jump. "Well, we better go." Jay said. Kai nods, nervous to say the least.

The two walk into the dining area. "Kai, you ok?" Jay asks, grabbing Kai's hand. Kai nods. 

One of the counselors serving food looks at Kai with a smile. "Hello there, Kai. How are you doing." Kai looks down. "What would you like?" She asks. Jay starts jumping. "Woah, that's a lot!" He says. The counselor laughs. "You must be Jay. Kai told me about you." Kai looks away blushing. "Oh yes, that's me!" He says. "I'm Siena, I specialize in special, more difficult cases. I also help Sorla when it comes to training people with powers." She says, smiling. 

Suddenly there's a sizzle. "Oh, shoot! The lollies!" She says running back. "Myrna! Serve these two food!" There's more sizzles. "Siena makes lollies for people's birthdays or if someone makes a huge milestone. She made them for me when I came." Kai tells the one who's shorter. Jay smiles at him. 

"Ok, now what are you going to eat?" Jay asks. Kai looks away. "You can't just not eat, Kai!" Jay screams. Siena comes back over. "It's just as bad as last time?" Siena asks Jay. Jay nods. "Let's do a comfort food since it's the very first meal." She says. "Ramen." Jay says. Siena looks at the two, shocked. "He eats ramen, out of all things?" Jay nods. 

Siena brings Kai a cup noodle and a bowl of rice. "You want some of the lollies?" She asks. Kai shrugs. "I brought the same thing for you, I hope it's ok." She says. Jay nods, smiling. 

Siena ends up getting a break from the kitchen to sit with Jay and Kai, who sit at a table that was relatively closed off with not a lot of other people. Jay eats slower than normal. Kai picks around the food for a bit. Siena puts her hand on Kai's shoulder. He hesitantly takes a bite. Jay eventually gets his fork full of noodles, puts some rice on there, then feeds Kai. "Does it taste good?" Jay asks. "Yeah, that's why we were given the rice.." Kai says. "Ok, so if it tastes good, why aren't you eating it?" Jay says in an accusatory voice. Kai looks away. "It isn't that easy." Jay scoops the rest of the rice in there then finished in a few minutes. Jay then gets up and squeezes in-between Kai and Siena. "Jay puts Kai's food on a fork and feeds him. It gets Kai eating. Kai lays down though afterwards. Jay gets up. "Good job buddy." Jay can hear Kai's muffled cries. 

The two are dismissed and are followed by a male psychiatrist to the bathroom. The two brush their teeth. "Do either of you have night meds?" He asks. They both nod their heads. They need to follow the man to a room. "Here." He says, giving them individual pills. Both get melatonin, Jay gets epilepsy meds, and Kai gets some night vitamins. They both take their medicine and then get back to the room. 

Jay shivers. "It's cold." He says. Kai embraces Jay into the warmest hug he can. "Want cuddles tonight?" Kai asks. Jay nods. "Sorta need them anyways, in case I have a seizure in my sleep."

The two combine blankets and get into one of the beds. They cozy up and fall asleep. 

Perhaps their stay wouldn't be that bad. 

Perhaps they'd leave happy.