CHAPTER SEVEN

Never in her entire life has waking up in a bed ever felt so good to Mion

Never in her entire life has waking up in a bed ever felt so good to Mion. Her king-sized bed back at home was obviously no opponent to the simple wooden bed she was almost proud to call her's now, but after the chaotic few days she had, Mion was happy to awake with no pain her back for once.

She stayed in bed for a few minutes, enjoying the sun rays she was awoken by. Some sense of peace overcame her as she felt the ship go with the slight waves underneath it and she was joyed by the fact that the crew wanted to take her with them and prepared a room for her. The girl stretched a bit as she looked around the room, a simple wooden desk with a stool, a small light blue two-seater and a dresser were crammed into the room alongside the bed she was in and Mion was more than happy with it.

A laugh that sounded a lot like Usopp's rang through the ship and it seemed to have come from the kitchen, so Mion got out of bed, deciding on keeping her little bag on top of the dresser. It was the first time since she left her home, that Mion kept her bag somewhere out of her reach, but she trusted the crew. What Mion didn't expect to find when she opened the dresser though, were piles of clothes. It was a mix of both women and men's wear and it almost moved her to tears how the crew cared for her, when they didn't have to bother with her at all.

She quickly decided on throwing a brown floral button up on, that she probably got from Usopp and tucked it into a dark green skirt, before she joined Luffy, Usopp and, surprisingly, Sanji in the ship's kitchen.

The girl froze at the sight of the blonde cook, memories of the night before rushing in and his knowing smirk made the girl blush furiously. Luffy noticed her in the middle of the room and ushered her to sit besides him at the kitchen island, but all she could think about was the sight of Sanji's absolutely build, and naked upper body.

The two were still seated in the kitchen booth long after Mion had finished her meal, now chatting about anything and everything with another round of wine. They were smart enough to clean the dishes and used utensils, before they sat back down because Mion could already feel the tiredness creeping up on her again. A little nap can only do so much after all.

She didn't want the night to end just yet, so she took their glasses and filled them up again over at the kitchen counter. A white for her and a red for Sanji, who gazed after her every move with a slight smirk on his lips.

Mion was on her way back with the two glasses, having succesfully put down her own glass when it happened. She had no idea what she tripped over, but it ended with the red wine being spilled on Sanji's dress shirt and Mion halfway seated on his lap. The girl rushed to get off of him, apologizing over and over again, while wetting a cloth at the sink and trying to rub away the stain that was across his chest. Sanji let her, trying hard not to laugh at the girl's poor attempt of getting a wine stain out of fabric with water. He also realized the compromising position they were in as she was squatted in front of him, but deciding against speaking up.