CHAPTER TEN

Buggy and Zoro had been going at it, bickering, fighting throwing insults at each other and more ever since Luffy revealed the clown head to the crew and this morning was no exception

Buggy and Zoro had been going at it, bickering, fighting throwing insults at each other and more ever since Luffy revealed the clown head to the crew and this morning was no exception. The blonde beauty was awoken by a lot of shouting and the only thing she was able to do was listen as she laid in her bed, fed up by their on going bickering. Not only did the clown keep making her uncomfortable with indecent comments, but he was overall just a nuisance. Slowly but surely, Mion got over her fear of clowns and was about ready to rip his stupid nose off.

To not ruin their chances of ever finding Nami, Mion just pulled the blanket over her head with a loud groan, trying to drown out the commotion outside.

The past three days they spent at sea were filled with a lot of uncertainty due to the clown's vague direction giving and stupid jokes. Usopp, who was responsible for bringing the ship on the right course, was close to a nervous breakdown whenever he had to take orders from the talking head and overall, the crew grew restless and more nervous with every second.

Mion mostly spent her time learning a few things in the kitchen with Sanji, with the usual dash of flirting, trying to keep Usopp as sane as possible, being on the lookout with Luffy and cleaning Zoro's bandages. Much to both of their joy, Zoro's wounds healed way faster than they expected, they had Zeff to thank for that. Mion already missed the man, wondering if she'd see him again after all of this was over. Maybe even with her father.

The girl cuddled back into her blanket, her blonde hair sprawled out on her pillow and right before she fell asleep again, a knock on her door made the girl sit up and let out a frustrated sigh. She called out for the person behind the door to come in as she brushed a hand through the lengths of her hair, kinda trying to comb it out.

"Luffy, what's wrong?", she said as she threw him a questioning look. She didn't expect him to be the one knocking at her door and a little part of her was hoping for a certain blonde cook. A yawn escaped her lips that quickly turned into a gasp as Luffy threw himself onto the bed without another word, laying on his back and folding his arms behind his head. He turned his face to the side to sent Mion a small grin, while Mion just sighed.

"Luffy what is it?", she grunted as she pulled her legs up to her chest to give the boy more space. The feeling of frutsration was replaced by a feeling of confusion since this wasn't the first time Luffy has tried to pester her and grab her attention in the past few days. It's not like mion didn#t want Luffy to be around her, it was just a bit weird how he seemingly clung to her like a little monkey. To Mion it was both annoying and sweet at the same time. It was also the third time for him to come into her room.

He did so the first night on their journey to find Nami, wanting to talk to Mion about her hometown. He also visited her the following the day and offered his help with the clothes Mion was cleaning for the crew. This was the third time.

"Your bed is reeeeeally comfortable", he started and Mion wasn't sure what his point was exactly. She motioned for him to continue and pressed her lips into a thin line at the realisation that Luffy was laying on her bed with his outside clothes. For his sake, she just let it slide and looked at him expectantly.