CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

a/n this is pure filth lmao

Touch starved and impatient, that's what Sanji felt like as the hours passed him by, the only thing on his mind was how he'd finally spent some much needed alone time with Mion after what felt like an eternity under her father's watchful eyes

Mion on the other hand felt almost nervous to spend some time alone wth Sanji, having almost forgotten the feeling of their quiet togetherness. Given the fact that Mion never had a boyfriend before, she wasn't sure what Sanji expected from her nor what she was able to give.

The short interaction they shared during breakfast was enough to send Mion's mind into a frenzy. The hand that Sanji placed on the girl's thigh went unnoticed by the majority of the people surrounding them, but the blush on Mion's face was enough to give them away. Both Nami and Callista shared a knowing look, trying their hardest to not let a laugh slip.

Mion stared at Sanji's side profile with a hint of annoyance, the innocent look on his face as he nodded along with what her father was saying infuriating the girl even more. She wasn't really angry with him, but the thought of her father noticing sent a shiver down her spine. While Sanji had done this a multitude of times since their arrival, this time it felt almost provocative. Like he was trying to get someone to notice.

Mion stared down at her plate as she let out a frustrated sigh, munching on some vegetables to get her mind out of the gutter. Sanji noticed her state from his peripheral and couldn't help his smug smile. He turned his face to glance at the girl besides him as soon as her father was busy discussing some important last minute choices with Mirianne.

Mion could sense his eyes on her but she wasn't going to look at him, knowing exactly what he was trying to do. She tried to ignore him throughout the rest of the meal, focusing on her food instead of his sneaky glances, which turned out to be far more difficult than she expected.

Some more glances and innocent laughs with her father made Mion rush out of the hall as soon as breakfast was declared over, immediately hiding in her bedroom for Callista and Nami to follow.

It didn't need much for the two girl's to understand what was going on so Nami was quick to tell Usopp to distract the boys as they followed the blonde back to the bedroom.

They had talked about Mion and Sanji's plans of baking a cake the night prior and while it seemed like Mion was excited, Callista could tell something was bothering the girl, that's why she was the first to step up and sit down besides Mion on her bed. The girl was holding a pillow and hugging it close, obviously distressed.

"Mimi...", Callista sighed softly, turning to look at Nami for help as she realized she wouldn't be getting a reply. The ginger sat down on the other side of the bed so the three were now sat looking at each other.

Nami was trying to read into the blonde's expression, not understanding what made her so anxious when all of a sudden it made sense to the girl and a silly smile overcame her.