CHAPTER ELEVEN

Walking through the streets of Coco Village made a sense of fear rush through the blonde girl as she looked around her at the destroyed houses and overall ravaged land

Walking through the streets of Coco Village made a sense of fear rush through the blonde girl as she looked around her at the destroyed houses and overall ravaged land. It seemed like a ghost town to her and it was nothing like she had ever experienced before.

It wasn't just fear for her friends and herself but also a sense of anxiety at what cruelty these villagers had to live through. Her heart ached for those poor villagers and the thought alone made the girl shiver and inch closer to Sanji, who was walking alongside her, but since he was on clown head carrying duty and Mion actually wanting to be as far away from that head as possible, she catches herself just holding onto his arm, while she would actually love to be held by him. Sanji, of course knew this, so he just let her hold onto him, sending her reassuring glances and trying to keep away the bag with Buggy's head as far away from her as possible.

"Never seen that before", Zoro spoke up as his gaze locked upon a house that was ripped from the ground, it seemed like it was thrown through the air and Mion was shocked, to say the least.

"What could've done this?", Sanji added and it made the group halt altogether as Luffy, who had been leading the way, turned around to look at his crew.

"You know, maybe I should head back and make sure the Merry's secure", Usopp trailed of his fearful eyes not hiding anything. Mion slapped his arm and shook her head. "No way, if you leave, I leave", she said in a hushed voice.

"Arlong did this!", Luffy spoke slowly but his voice was low, his expression grim, it was a rare sight on Luffy and Mion knew it was not time for light hearted conversation anymore to try and ease the tension.

"Hey shitheads, I think we can all agree that Arlong is a bad fish. But why don't we quit lollygagging and get my body back", a shrill voice was heard from behind Sanji and Mion almost let out a gagging sound at the thought of his head being in there. No matter how muche tried, that clown still gave her the creeps.

"Pipe down in there", Sanji ordered, pinching the clown's nose through the fabric to which he almost bit into his hand. Due to the shock Mion immediately reacted by slapping her hand on the head, immediately slapping her other hand over her own mouth in shock.

"Hey! Was that pearly white? If being noisy will get her to slap me harder next time, you will never have peace and quiet ever again", the clown exclaimed, surprised by the sudden contact and Mion immediately got goosebumps as soon as he started laughing manically. She was disgusted by him.

"Shut your mouth or I will shut it for you", Sanji threatened once again, but Buggy continued laughing, not caring much about the threat. "Or what, you will whip me up a soufflé?", Sanji let out a sigh, knowing that there was no use arguing with the clown.

They continued walking for a while, careful of their surroundings until Mion pointed out a group of what seemed to be the remaining villagers all huddled in a circle. The crew stopped at a save distance, listening in on the man who seemed to be a chief of some sort and that was stood in front of the crowd.