1. The meet

Rosalie and Draco are on their way to platform 9¾.
Lucius and Narssica didn't bother to drop Rosalie and draco there, they weren't expecting much anyway.

"You know what you have to do, Rosalie?" Draco asked. He looked sad almost

"don't worry i know." Rosalie reassured him.

Draco already knew some Slytherins but Rosalie wanted to make friends of her own. For all her life she was second to Draco, Hogwarts was kind of like a fresh start for her.

"—packed with muggle, of course" Rosalie heard a voice and the voice said muggles which meant she was heading to Hogwarts.

"excuse me, do you know how to get to platform 9¾?" Rosalie asked, there was a ginger boy and a raven haired boy who had glasses. Rosalie already knew who it was but she guessed everyone did so she wasn't going to bother him with questions. Rosalie made a guess that the ginger boy was a Weasley.

"don't worry, he's having the same problem, all you have to do is walk straight at the barrier between platforms nine and ten. don't stop and don't be scared you'll crash into it! Ron will show you first, won't you Ron" the women said indicating for ron to go.

Ron reluctantly ran through the barrier, Rosalie and harry then followed.

***
Rosalie saw the boys who helped her earlier in a compartment on the train. "is anyone sitting here?"

Ron and The other boy just stared at each-other for a second and then looked back at her. "no, come sit with us"

She sat down next to Ron, and watched outside the train for a minute or two before Ron spoke up.

"i'm ron by the way, and this is harry the harry potter!" Ron got all excited, which made Rosalie chuckle.

"harry potter? wow!" Rosalie pretended as if she didn't know who he was. she didn't know why she did but she did. "do you really have the scar?" she asked.

he nodded and lifted his hair up to show Rosalie.
"wow, you must get asked that question a lot then?" she laughed

"today i have, i can't really remember how i got it.  what's your name?"

Rosalie hesitated at first because she didn't want people to judge her based on her mother. "Rosalie. Rosalie Lestrange" she thrusted her hand out to shake harry and ron's hand.

it was silent for a moment. "so your mum is... well" Rosalie nodded not needing to know what his question was. "bloody hell" She looked down, Rosalie didn't know what to do. shes never been in that situation before.

"so did you live with muggles harry?" Rosalie asked breaking the silence.

"oh yes! what are they like harry?" Ron asked, he didn't even let harry answer the question. he was eager.

Rosalie and Ron both looked at each-other and smiled. Harry looked amused and laughed before he answered.

"yes, i lived with my aunt and uncle and cousin, they were horrible. i wish i had wizard siblings"

Ron frowned for a moment, before speaking up again.

"iv got a lot to live up to. Bill was head boy and Percy is a prefect. Fred and George are pranksters, but they still get good marks! everything i get it's a hand me down aswell."