4. Fate

Ron, Rosalie and Harry were all on there way to the noble art of divination class. it was on the far end of school, so quite a long walk.

"my legs are tired how much longer to we have to walk" Rosalie panted, but really she was just overreacting.

"come on, almost there." Harry playfully pushed her shoulder whilst walking in order for her to quicken up the pace.

"hey where's hermione? shes been a little distant lately" Rosalie questioned, looking around as if she's going to see her appear.

"no clue, i hope trying to fix that stupid cat of hers" Ron rolled his eyes.

"oh please ron he's harmless" Rosalie laughed.

When they arrived, they saw a crazy lady, with big glasses that looked like googles and made her eyes bigger than intended. Harry, Rosalie and ron all sat with each other. "In this room you shall explore the noble art of divination." she paused quickly before talking again. "in this room, you shall discover if you possess the sight." the crazy teacher stood up from her chair and banging here leg across the table, causing everyone to giggle.

"hello. i am professor trelawney. together we shall cast ourselves into the future" she said making jazz hands. "this term, we'll focus on tasseomancy, the art of reading tea leaves. so please take the cup of the person sitting opposite you." Harry took Rosalies cup, Ron took Harry's and Rosalie took rons.

"the truth lies buried like a sentence deep writing a book, waiting to be read" professor trelawney claimed. "first you must look beyond" She gestured he heads towards the large window behind her.

"what a load of rubbish." Hermione shook her head appearing out of nowhere causing the sound of her voice to make Everyone on the table jump.

"where did you come from?" Ron shouted in a whisper.

"me?" iv been here all this time." Hermione stated, out of breath for some reason. Rosalie looked at her but hermione just nodded. Then they turned their attention to their teacher still speaking.

"you, boy is your grandmother quite well?" she pointed towards neville.

"i think so" neville answered almost questioning himself.

"i wouldn't be so sure of that. give me the cup." she gestured for dean thomas to pass her neville's cup. so he did quickly. Poor neville looked scared.
"pity" she looked inside the cup and then put it back down again to move onto someone else.

"poor neville he must be traumatised" rosalie giggled causing harry to look deeper into hers.

"broaden your minds" She said. everyone began to look further and further into the cup. "your aura is pulsing, dear are you in the beyond? i think you are." The crazy lady shouted to ron holding harry's cups. Ron quickly nodded and replied with a sure.

"look at the cup tell me what you see." Professor said to ron.

"yeah um we'll harry's got sort of a wonky cross. that's trial and suffering." he said scrolling through his book trying to find an answer and quickly as he can. "and that there could be the sun and that's happiness.. so your gonna suffer but your gonna be happy about it." ron spoke directly to harry.

"give me the cup" The teacher spoke again, she picked up the cub and dropped it immediately, looking alarmed. "oh my dear boy... my dear. you have.. the grim." she looked petrified.

Harry looked down at Rosalies cup then quickly passed it to her with no explanation. Rosalie looked down and saw the same image as harry.

"the grim? what's the grim?" seamus questioned.

"it's among the darkest omens in our world. it's an omen.. of death" another student said speaking quietly but surely.

Harry and Rosalie both looked at each other. No communication, just their eyes.

CLASS ENDED and the golden four were walking back to the castle now. "you don't think that grins thing's got anything to do with Sirius black?" Ron asked, he looked stressed.

"oh honestly Ron. if you ask me, divination's a woolly discipline. now ancient runes, that's a fascinating subject." Hermonie replied trying to catch her breath.

"Ancient runes? exactly how many classes are you taking?" Rosalie asked looking quite concerned.

"a fair few." Hermione walked looking proud of herself.

"hang on. that's not possible." Ron stopped in his footsteps waiting for Hermione to catch up.

"ancient runes is in the same time as divination. you have to be in two classes at once" Ron looked confused and so did harry.

"don't be silly Ron how could anyone be in two classes at once" Hermione argued.

Ron ran to catch up with Hermione again and started walking in-front do harry and Rosalie leaving them two to talk. "Rosalie why didn't you tell them about your cup?" Harry asked.

"because i don't want them stressing anymore than they are, besides it could be fake" Rosalie fastened her pace to try and catch up with Ron and Hermione to change the subject.

******
SORRY THIS WAS A SHORT ONE!
IV GOT LOTS OF WORK BECAUSE OF SCHOOL BUT THERES SNEAK PEEKS OF THE CHAPTERS COMING ON MY TIKTOK.
@Rosalielestrange -tiktok
THANKYOU FOR READING!
LET ME KNOW HOW YOUR LIKING IT!