26. Sirius Black

THEY WHERE ALL PEACEFULLY ON THEIR WAY BACK to Hogwarys castle travelling on the back of buckbeak. The wind was blowing and the night was setting. It was Perfect.

"You were right Hermione, It couldn't have been my dad i saw earlier. It was Rosalie. I knew rosalie could conjure the patronus. And i knew she could do it that time. Does that make sense?" Harry asked trying to get heard over the wind.

"No!" Hermione shook her head. "But i don't like flying-" Hermione screamed as Rosalie lowered Buckbeaks and they went soaring down.

They flew right into the top of the castle where Sirius was imprisoned. Hermione ran over as sos harry and rosalie.

"Bombarda!" Hermione pointed at the lock on the caged doors keeping sirius from the outside.

The doors flung open and they got sirius on buckbeak along with everyone else.

Black was laughing and Rosalie felt like she was at home. For some reason she connected with sirius quicker than she has ever connected with anyone before. She felt at ease. Safe. 

They all jumped off buckbeak and was dropped off to an area they wouldn't be seen. "i'll be forever grateful for this... to all three of you." Sirius looked at each one individually and gave them a thankful look.

"I want to go with you." Harry stated.

"I don't want to. i am coming with you Sirius." Rosalie ordered.

"One day, perhaps.For some time my life will be too unpredictable. And besides... you two are meant to be here." Sirius grabbed harry's shoulders.

"But your innocent." Harry tried to come up with reasons as to why he should go with him.

Harry and Rosalie sat down next to eachother. Sirius knelt down infront of them and hermione went to go on the lookout.

"And you two know that. And for now, that will do" He looked down and the two infront of him didn't have a word to say they were both in complete misery. "I expect your tired of hearing this harry but you look so much like your father. Except your eyes you have—" Sirius was talking to harry as if he was looking at james himself.

"—my mothers eyes." He laughed knowing what sirius was going to say.

"It's cruel that i got to spend so much time with lily and james and you so little. But the ones that love us never really leave us and you can always find them." Sirius stated and look directly at Rosalie. "Right here." He pointed to her heart.

"Rosalie." Sirius moved closer in-front of her once he was finished speaking to harry.

"Yes?" She looked up with teary eyes. She may not have known him long but the 10 minute she has was all she needed to know how much she would have wanted him in her life.

"You are so much like me it's almost laughable. I hope you know how much i would have adored to have you come live with me just like a daughter. I will see you in every Moon. Remember that please." Sirius held out his hand for her and rosalie took it. Sirius pulled her into a tight hug and he didn't want to let go. Neither of them did.

"Sirius you can't leave. Please." Rosalie broke the hold and looked up at him.

"I can't complicate your life more than it already Rosie. I will see you again i promise you on that. But before i go i must tell you something." Sirius voice changed and he got more serious.

Before he could say anything hermione came from the corner. "please could this hurry up i think someone is coming." She rushed.

"What is it?!" Rosalie asked.

"Your mother bellatrix. Do you remember the story she would tell you? About a baby boy, and that she had a miscarriage." Sirius asked hoping she would remember.

"yes? why what about it?" Rosalie looked confused and her heart was racing.

"That baby boy would of been your brother. Your brother that is still living Rosalie. She never had a miscarriage she gave the boy to the dark lord and he's been locked up Rosalie. You need to get him back." Sirius warned. He didn't want to upset Rosalie but he knew that she would have wanted to know.

"I- what?" Rosalie was breathing heavily at this point and didn't know what to say.

"we will speak again!" Sirius ran off and hopped on buckbeak. They flew off leaving Harry, Rosalie and Hermione in complete and utter shock.

****
THANKYOU FOR READING!
A BIG SURPRISE CAME IN THE END!
I LOVED SIRIUS AND ROSALIE IN THIS!
IF YOU WANT SNEAK PEEKS TAKE A LOOK AT MY TIKTOK:
@Rosalielestrange