13.family

Rosalie and Hermione were walking to their dormitory after the long day everyone had. "I feel bad for harry. he must be so worried." Hermione said as she was changing into her pyjamas.

"He's strong... but i feel like he always hides what's he's really feeling" Rosalie turned to her taking the pillows of her bed. She tied her hair up in a messy pony tail and long red and black striped pyjamas bottoms with a white vest top.

"He does. but so do you" Hermione laughed.

"i just don't want to burden you all! besides i'm gonna be really strong when Professor Lupin teaches me and Harry how to stand up against the  dementors" Rosalie started to flex her muscles and she sat on the end on Hermione bed with her legs crossed.

"Hermione... can i ask you something?" Rosalie hesitated she was smiling though.

"of course." Hermione replied.

"Is it just me or is professor lupin kinda attractive." She laughed.

"Rosalie! that is so inappropriate he is a teacher!" Hermione chucked a pillow at her.

"A good looking one at that" Rosalie threw the pillow back.

"go to sleep" Hermione giggled. Rosalie got off her bed and tucked herself in.

Rosalie was still awake, she could hear the rain falling down the window. She checked the time on the clock and saw it was 2:00 in the morning. She was thinking the same questioned in her head that kept her up most nights. Who is her father? As she got older she never got closer.

To distract herself from her thoughts she tip toed out of bed and walked outside along the corridors. She held a candle in her hand and was being as quiet as possible. She heard footsteps walking towards her so she tried to turn a corner but it was too late. "What are you doing out her so late?" She knew that voice from anywhere.

"Professor lupin! I'm sorry i just.." Rosalie couldn't finish. She looked down and took a big breath and lifted her head with a smile. "don't worry"

"Rosalie you can talk to me you know." He smiled at her.

"Can we go outside?" She asked. Remus and Rosie both walked outside and they sat down on a rock just feeling the cool breeze hitting them luckily the rain slowed down and began to stop.

"what's on your mind?" Lupin asked looking at her.

"i don't know anything about my family. It seem to me everyone else knows more than me. All iv wanted ever since i was a little girl was to know who my father is. But i still don't."  Poor rosalie looked at the sky fighting back her tears. She can't remember the last time she opened up to someone like that.

"Rosalie you don't have to keep this all bottled up. it's ok to feel." Lupin looked at her eyes seeing the tears wanting to escape.

"i just want to know why he left. was there something wrong with me?" Rosalie felt a tear run down her cheek and she quickly wiped us away with her hand.

"Nothings wrong with you. don't ever doubt yourself. You deserve to be loved by a father. But if they won't love you like a daughter or even at all then they don't deserve your love or you." The professor gave her a tissue to wipe away her tears.

Rosie smiled at him "maybe in another life you were my dad" She chuckled lightly.

"and it would be a pleasure to call you my daughter." He looked at the scenery infront of him.

"Everyone believes i'm like my mum. do you?" Rosie looked at him with hopeful eyes.

"you don't have it in you to be that- if you don't mind me saying- cruel. Your full of light Rosalie and your only connected to your mother by blood nothing else. Sometimes blood is merely family. Your friends are what count... that was surely the case for me" Professor lupin spilt all his feeling before he knew it. "my apologies."

"No it's ok. you allowed to feel" She nudged him and laughed. They both stared into the distance both enjoying the comfortable silence. Rosie caught a glimpse of a black big dog walking towards her. "Remus look!" She pointed towards the dog.

"is that?" Remus smiled and laughed whilst shaking his head. He knew it was Sirius. Lupin could always tell no matter what form he was in. "rosalie where did that come from?" he laughed.

"i don't know- aren't you adorable" Rosie was stroking the dog trying to look for a collar to see if it had a name. "and what's your name?" She asked as if the dog could answer.

"he looks friendly." Remus smiled warmly at sirius. "and he seems to like you"

"who wouldn't" she pulled the dog closer and hugged him. "i want to keep him do you think he has a home?"

"i'm sure he has a home. and if not he'll find one." Remus laughed.

"oh i forgot to ask you... what do you know about werewolves?" Rosalie asked. The dog began to cry and remus's face turned straight.

"nothing.. why would i know something." He seemed paranoid and rosalie didn't want to disturb him but deep down she knew. She wasnt scared.. it's not like he could help it but it's sad that he has to keep hidden.

"i should get going it's late.. Professor thankyou for being here" Rosalie hugged him.

"Anytime Rosalie... and thankyou for being here" Remus let go of his hold and allowed her to walk back to her room.

****

HERES MORE OF REMUS AND ROSALIE!

SORRY THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER A LONGER ONE WILL COME OUT SOON!

THANKYOU FOR READING!

COMMENT WHAT YOU LIKR <3

IF YOU WANT SNEAK PEEKS LOOK AT MY TIKTOK:
@rosalielestrange